63

☆ 63. Chapter 63

Chapter 63

The company now has enough games. After finishing one game just now, he immediately started working on another one. Yan Xuezhou can do it himself, but others may not be able to do it either.

So for this new infrastructure game, he started to work on it slowly by himself, and was not in a hurry to put it on the shelves.

Empty terrain is actually the best way to create it. You just need to carve out a large enough space, create plains, hills, rivers, etc., and then add some stone forests.

But, with this kind of large map and empty map for players to build infrastructure, his plan must give players a model. Many players only follow the novice guide. They understand the gameplay, but they don't know the layout. The cities they build are not urban enough. .

How do you say this? For example, in a real city, the buildings are all well-proportioned. Where to add landscape will be more beautiful, where can the terrain be elevated to make hills or mountains, and where can rivers be dug out to add vitality to the entire city, with transportation extending in all directions. There are quiet alleys and alleys.

The novice guide actually tells players that 1+1=2 at most, but if players want to build a planet that is shocking and beautiful enough, they are actually doing very complicated high numbers.

Powerful bosses have enough patience and care. If you give them materials, they can build an empty map into a gorgeous city, a misty Jiangnan, an old imperial city, a medieval royal city, etc. At first glance, it looks like... Another game map modeler, of course, that might be more than just like.

Big players can also reproduce maps from other games, or even modern cities.

After finishing it, the picture was really shocking.

However, to achieve this level, players often need to spend a year or two to do it.

The lifespan of infrastructure games is quite long. Even if players leave the game for a long time and come back one day to continue playing, they will not feel that these gameplay methods are outdated. As long as the player is immersed in the infrastructure game, he will accidentally open the game in the evening and look up, ah, it's dawn.

It kills more time than farming games.

As for the name of this game, Yan Xuezhou has already thought of it. It is called "I am the Planet Lord". It sounds very rich. Who among the interstellar people has not dreamed of being a star owner? How cool would it be to own an entire planet?

And what kind of planet you want can be built by yourself, which is even more exciting to hear.

But when the players get to play with the troublemakers, they will probably start cursing again hehe.

Yan Xuezhou was working on "I Am the Planet Master" by himself at first. After looking at the respective projects of several groups in the design department, he assigned a new task to "Journey". It had been a long time. Now, it's time for a new DLC for "Journey".

The travel DLC already includes "Festivals", "Jiangnan Water Town", "Five Mountains", and "Four Seas". This new DLC, it's time to get a little exotic.

The theme of the DLC is "Desert City". The desert with long yellow sand and the only oasis in the center is not only a natural wonder, but also the source of life for people to survive.

The main city where players are active is built near the oasis, but the entire map must not be limited to this oasis. The desert, a major feature, cannot be just a distant background, and players must be able to enter it. There are also wonders and mysterious monuments on the other side of the desert. Players can visit them and take pictures.