160

Chapter 160:

On the first day, he conceived the big framework and some basic gameplay. When he woke up the next day, Yan Xuezhou had new ideas.

This magical world game is a multiplayer game. Although it is not a stand-alone game, players who want to play it as a stand-alone game can also play it as a stand-alone game.

Freedom will be an important aspect of this game, and not just this one. Many of the games Yan Xuezhou has made focus on this aspect. There are too many fantasies that his previous world technology could not realize.

Talking back to the game, players who like the gameplay of gathering, cooking, infrastructure, and management will have too much to play in this game.

Rent or buy a piece of land, or find a place that is uninhabited and unmanaged. You can also directly cultivate a piece of land, then buy herbs or food seeds at the market, plant the land, harvest vegetables, and sell them in the town. , the accumulated funds can be used to build houses or purchase equipment, or go to the market to buy a magic pet or a mount.

Isn't there a single-player farming game? However, since it is online and the game is still highly realistic, it is best for players to choose an address far away from monsters, otherwise their home will be destroyed by monsters. At the same time, they must also buy defensive formations or props to protect their home, lest some NPCs and players come to steal homes.

The difficulty increase in this part is still acceptable for farming players.

But as long as there are NPCs, there may be some tasks - actively talking to NPCs, or passively encountering NPCs, may trigger tasks. The seemingly peaceful small village was originally quiet and peaceful, but there are also There is a certain probability that it will be changed beyond recognition due to the intrusion of a monster.

When farming players encounter this kind of plot, they can choose to take up arms to avenge the people in the village and get rid of the monsters, continue to build their own homes on the same spot, and expand their land area, or they can choose to avoid trouble and sit back and turn their "homes" "Move the whole thing.

This is a magical world. It's just a matter of moving to a new home. Of course, there is a way. Players only need to ask special NPCs and pay some remuneration to have them help move to another open space. In the home, except for the ones already planted in the soil, Except for the seeds, nothing else will be lost.

I haven't encountered any such plot, I'm just tired of seeing the surrounding scenery, and of course there's no problem if I want to move away.

However, it should be noted that whether you are building a home or moving, you need to choose an open space.

There is already a place for buildings and land that is owned, and players have to buy it.

The freedom to build homes is not only suitable for farming players, but also very suitable for management players. Monsters are concentrated in some places, but there are only small villages and no towns around them. Players have to keep the materials dropped by monsters in their backpacks until they return to the town to clean them out. The journey in between is too long and very time-consuming.

At this time, if a player with a keen sense of smell opens a shop in the middle, it can collect or exchange the resources for players to fight monsters, and then transfer to the town to earn a wave of intermediate fees.

In this game, players can hire NPCs to open a store. The NPCs will take care of the store. Players can make a lot of money by running businesses back and forth.

Not only in small places with potential like this, if players have money, they can also invest in shops in the city, or go to the land office to buy land.