47

The white light grows from dots to surfaces, becoming more and more numerous.

The audience in the live broadcast room followed Dali's perspective and saw these dazzling whites. After subconsciously blocking or closing their eyes, when they looked again, the "Midnight" game hall was presented to everyone.

Completely opposite to the dim apartment with the underworld filter, the game hall is an extremely spacious and bright square. All the buildings and decorations here are full of the feeling of modern science fiction and mystery. The beautiful fountains and the white flowers that represent purity and peace are flying freely. Doves, rows of solemn and solemn statues of angels.

The most conspicuous white tower in the game hall has a gate that requires hundreds of steps to be seen. The statues of the gods are neatly lined up on the platform in front of the tower. They look so sacred and tall.

If the copy is hell, then this place is probably heaven.

When Dali successfully came out of the dungeon and saw such a scene, he felt as if he had finally come to life. A feeling of surviving a disaster emerged spontaneously. Various horrific and dangerous scenes were replayed uncontrollably in his mind. Dali Experience the unprecedented heartiness.

He couldn't help but laugh several times, and then said loudly: "It's cool! It's so cool! It's so exciting!"

The audience, who followed the anchor and witnessed one danger after another, also broke away from the tense atmosphere. , the anchor was in a safe environment, and they seemed to have finally escaped from the dark apartment:

"Ahhhh!! Blow this game up!"

"Xuetuan! My eternal god! You are awesome!"

" It's finally out!! Oh my god, only the anchor is left dead in the end. I'm super nervous. I thought the team was about to be wiped out, but I didn't expect to clear the level! The ending is so exciting!"

"Although some scenes are really scary, but I think Play! When will the official version be released?" "

I also think the point reward mechanism is great. It's not a simple confrontation game, but you have to explore the dungeon plot. It's very interesting!" "

I'm very curious about talents. The skills in this game are also very special. , the divination talent unlocked by Shishi, has no damage or defense, but can predict good and bad luck. Other games have similar ones, but they are all made to be immune to damage or reduce damage. This one can really divination!" "

Quickly, the anchor forwards Go to the lobby and tell us what good stuff this kid from Kangkang Xuetuan has hidden!"

Yan Xuezhou took a sip of his drink and happened to see the barrage in Dali's live broadcast room. He hummed with a smile and thought to himself: Good stuff? That's too much.

Players like Ajian and others who had died in the dungeon had also been sent to the game lobby at this time. However, unlike Dali, they had failed to clear the level because they died in the dungeon. Not only did they not gain points, they even I owe the game one hundred points.

In this game, after a teammate dies, they are in a dead state. They cannot speak or type, nor can they open the teammate's perspective. They can only wait for the system to transmit.

They arrived before Dali, and they quickly met at the fountain in the center of the square. However, the emotions left by the copy were too heavy, and everyone stayed there for a while, so they didn't explore the hall much.

At the same time, for the live broadcast effect, after their death, just like the copy, the live broadcast room went dark. Now that Dali came over, it reopened.