32

It was already night when Yan Xuezhou returned home. He lay on the bed and thought about what happened in the afternoon, and then he became a little scared.

Minglie's attack was too quick at that time, and it was over before he could feel fear. Now that he was lying alone, he couldn't help but think deeply.

In the police station, Yan Xuezhou also learned from the police that the old man who came was indeed planning to hand over the radioactive substance contained in a small black box to him as a relic of the original owner's father.

This move is really hard to guard against. Even if he doesn't trust the old man and won't let him stay with him, he is very likely to keep the relics of the original owner's father. The item had been processed and looked like a simple black stone necklace. He didn't recognize this kind of material. Even if he didn't wear it every day, he would definitely open it and take a look. Even because it was left to the original owner by the original owner's father, he still Maybe put it somewhere close to your usual activities.

In this way, I really don't know how I died.

Yan Xuezhou couldn't sleep. He turned on his bracelet and searched for devices that could detect these things on the Star Network. The price of the equipment was partly due to the fact that many netizens who reviewed said that this test was incomplete and that test was wrong. It seemed that this danger had to be eliminated. Just buy them all.

Although Yan Jiangping is definitely going in, the large amount of inheritance inherited by the original owner and the money-making ability of several of his current games. Knowing that he lives alone somewhere, it is difficult to say whether anyone wants to make a fortune.

The defense system of the villa needs to be upgraded, and there must be guards at home - there is no need to hire people. He is very distrustful of people now. He can buy high-tech guard robots from the interstellar. These series of things are very expensive, and he also Don't know which ones are useful.

The neighbor's face flashed through Yan Xuezhou's mind, right! You can ask him!

It was all thanks to him that Yan Jiangping didn't find him when he left the planet last time. This time, he had done him such a big favor. He had to thank him properly!

The next day, Yan Xuezhou came to see Ming Lie.

The door opened from the middle, and then closed to the left and right, revealing a figure wearing gloves in the open space of the villa.

The man looked up at him and said softly: "Is something wrong?"

Today, Minglie didn't know whether he was going to work in the army or going to a more formal occasion. He was wearing a gray and black military uniform. The golden belt is placed on the chest, and the white belt divides the proportions of her body into almost perfect proportions. This is a cool and solemn outfit that shows off her imposing manner.

Yan Xuezhou uncontrollably thought of the game Love in Another World. If the character of the prince in it was modeled in this kind of uniform, all the players would be like chickens, and he would definitely be number one in the character ranking list, right?

Minglie didn't know what Yan Xuezhou was thinking. He looked at the person standing at the door. Thinking of what happened yesterday, he softened his tone slightly and said, "Come in."

"Ahem," Yan Xuezhou's face turned red slightly, for the first time. Walking into the neighbor's house, "Thank you."

Minglie obviously had something to do and was about to leave. Yan Xuezhou didn't waste any time. He once again solemnly thanked the other party for his help yesterday, asked about the home's defense system and detection equipment, and finally invited the other party to have a meal together. meal.