122

☆ 122. Chapter 122

[Unfortunately, you have been expelled from the palace]

A line of white words appeared again on a pure black background. Ajian breathed heavily at this line of words. In these few short breaths, it was obvious that he had I wanted to say a lot of dirty words, but I still remembered that it was a live broadcast, so I held it back.

Even so, Yan Xuezhou was still happy. The palace was full of dangers.

After he had laughed enough, he clicked on the barrage to read the comments from netizens.

"This wave is really a little too sinister. Who would have thought of this?"

"The conspiracy and intrigue suddenly came to my mind. I saw the word 'Gongdou' on the game label at the time, but I didn't understand what it meant. Now I understand it completely!"

"I have a hunch that Xuetuan and his company are going to open up a new game type."

"But about the flood, the players were all locked up in the palace. How did you know? It depends on luck. Right? It's too harsh."

"Harsh +1! If the player's life and death are all determined by randomness, this game is a bit too funny."

"Xuetuan and the others should not make such a big mistake... Personal analysis, yes The showgirls who were seriously selected by the emperor are all the daughters or sons of officials. What are officials? They are engaged in politics. Where is the palace? The political center. The emperor has meetings with officials every day. News from these places is reported. Come up, someone in the palace must know about it. Looking back at the point where the anchor failed this time, the other show girls were all plain and simple, indicating that this natural disaster was not a secret in the palace - at least the other show girls knew about it. But because the anchor didn't socialize with others at the beginning, he didn't receive a lot of information in time, which led to him being tricked later." "

This analysis is awesome! Give it a thumbs up."

"My CPU is going to be burned out just like the anchor. The game is so complicated."

"I don't have any brains. I can't play this game at all. @雪团, can you give me, who is not so smart, a way to survive?"

Yan Xuezhou felt guilty and was doing it! Start doing it tomorrow!

Here, Jian stared at the white words [You have been expelled from the palace], gritted his teeth, and clicked [New Game] fiercely.

"I still don't believe it!" He didn't believe that he wouldn't survive an hour in this game!

This time he still chose a show girl, but she no longer had a high-class background, but one who was average. She also chose one who looked very cute and unscrupulous. At first glance, she looked silly and sweet.

Haha, if someone cheats on him this time, he will cheat on him right away! With such a face, maybe it will work wonders!

This time, the start was much smoother. Ajian played the role of a lively girl. When he spoke with a high voice, he almost sent the entire audience away in the live broadcast room. But fortunately, the game characters have their own voices, even if Ajian said No matter how disgusting it is, it makes people get goosebumps. In the game, when the characters speak, they are very sweet and harmless.

This kind of contrast is quite amusing, let alone it.

After blending into the group but not being conspicuous, please the aunt in charge, talk less and observe more, tip the palace maids and eunuchs as they should, and take care of all aspects, Jian finally met the queen and concubine smoothly, and then, like everyone else, from here The two noble men received the same reward in their hands.