77

☆ 77. Chapter 77

When the appointed time in the afternoon arrived, it was similar to the previous interviews with studio members. There were about ten people who showed up at one time, and a few of them said they had something to do and couldn't come today.

This is a little different from work. If you don't come today, you can still make an appointment next time. Yan Xuezhou contacted those people later.

The dozen or so people who arrived today are men, women, old and young. Regardless of whether they use it in the end, they will all be paid for their hard work today.

Yan Xuezhou took a look and found that the main weapons used by these ten people were long knives, bolas, double hammers, chains, daggers, umbrellas, darts and ring knives.

There are still the most submission videos using knives, and today this person is using a Guan Gong sword, which has a long handle and is very powerful. The most special thing inside is the umbrella.

Yan Xuezhou first asked them to demonstrate individually. During the demonstration, Yan Xuezhou asked them whether they would like to display directly in a large space, or choose a single room - this is a virtual space opened by Yan Xuezhou, and it can be freely set.

The large space is almost like an empty training room. One person can demonstrate while others can watch. The cubicle is a single room, but the side facing Yan Xuezhou is open, making it easier for Yan Xuezhou to watch.

This is mainly because many people seem to be very lively when leaving comments online, but when they meet, even if it is just in a virtual space, they feel restrained and unable to let go when they look at each other, which avoids social fear and influence.

However, none of the people who came today seemed to be so fearful of society. One of them said: "I usually have a lot of people watching me during practice. I'm used to it."

Others had similar reactions. Yan Xuezhou said that he understood and everyone had no objections. , then he began to ask these ten netizens to demonstrate.

The first one to come is the big brother who wields a big sword. The way this big brother uses the sword is very simple, that is, chopping + blocking, but when he performs a set of actions in a row, he can make people feel domineering.

Everyone knows that a knife is used for chopping and chopping, but when a person moves, he must not only use his hands, but also his back, legs, and other parts of the body to make coordinated and ornamental movements. Yan Xuezhou's request.

Yan Xuezhou took the light board and wrote down this move. Although it was simple, it was smooth and powerful. His skills as a player were still a bit lacking, but it could be used by some NPCs in the game.

After memorizing it, he looked at the next person. The next person used a meteor hammer. He didn't know if he used an avatar or if he was real. He was a very thin young man. He looked like he was holding a hammer. The heavy bolas danced with great force, and he even made a somewhat gorgeous move.

He threw the heavy bolas with his backhand. When the hammer was about to fly out, he grabbed the end of the handle with his hands, then used his legs as support, leaned back perfectly and drew a circle with the bolas. After finishing the painting, the hammer returned to his hand, and he himself turned in a circle to finish.

"Hold the grass! Brother is ruthless!"

"Oh my god, this core strength is awesome!"

"Friend, what do you do for a living?"