82

☆ 82. Chapter 82

Chapter 82

No matter how the players went crazy and howled, the game had to wait for a year to be completed. Yan Xuezhou started busy work again, and Ming Lie also started to get busy after taking vacation.

The selection competition for the military cadets has ended, and Minglie no longer needs to be an instructor in the academy, but returns to his own job.

When he is not busy with military affairs, he goes to and from get off work at the same time as ordinary office workers. When he is busy or has to go on some mission, he may not see anyone for a month or two.

Minglie had long been accustomed to this kind of life, but now there have been some changes.

When he is not busy with military affairs, after get off work, he will bring some gadgets to the house opposite. Yan Xuezhou's sect has recently reached the Tang Sect, and he is particularly interested in some small institutions. Minglie will give him some gadgets in his free time or Find it, or do it for him.

Yan Xuezhou was overjoyed when he received these gadgets. He wished he could hug Ming Lie and kiss them fiercely. When he fell asleep, someone would give him a pillow. It was so considerate!

But when he clung to the other person's arm excitedly, and looked up into those eyes, his mind became much clearer. Hey, you can't mess around.

Yan Xuezhou's face turned red as he lowered his head again, partly because he was excited to receive such a little trick, and partly because of other reasons. He had nothing else to repay Minglie, so he cooked delicious food for him even more enthusiastically. , and then two people eat together.

Not to mention, with a fixed meal plan and someone to share delicious food with, Yan Xuezhou's appetite has indeed improved a lot. In the past, when he was eating, he would ask Dayong to accompany him to show off, but after all, the robot couldn't really eat, so it always lacked a bit of flavor, but it was different now.

Sometimes the two of them would chat for a while while eating, and sometimes they wouldn't talk about anything at all. They ate quietly without feeling awkward. After the meal, the two of them took the dishes to the kitchen together. There were smart kitchen utensils for cleaning. After the meal, they would Play games together for a while, or watch the "Midnight Sound" game video that Yan Xuezhou can easily get scared when watching alone.

Life was relatively dull, but not bad.

On this day, Ming Lie told Yan Xuezhou in advance that he would be busy for more than two months and would not be back in a short time. After Yan Xuezhou replied, he also began to think about the promotion of the second edition.

For a large-scale martial arts game, one page of promotion is not enough, and it cannot fully introduce the game.

The first version is about Young Heroes, the second version is about Yan Xuezhou's plan to go out and introduce half of the nine sects, the third version is under the chapter about sects and introduces the other half, and the fourth version is the final promotional video + secret weapon, which introduces The current situation is turbulent and the most indispensable gameplay of martial arts conferences and martial arts games.

The martial arts chapter mainly introduces Wudang, Shaolin, Emei and the Five Poisons.

To make promotional videos for these sects, the architecture of the sects must be made.

After the game was officially started, there was a division of labor in various aspects, including maps, plot tasks, character models, scene models, architectural models, clothing, etc.