53

☆ 53. Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Yan Xuezhou looked at A Jianjin's copy, and his interest was greatly aroused. "Art Student" is also an E-level copy, but the copies of the same level in the Horror Infinite Stream are also divided into difficulties.

This "art student" is the most difficult among the E-level books. Different from the role-playing type, this book is based on rules.

Its main mission is still as difficult to complete as other E-level books, but the death traps and side missions combined are not that easy. Especially the side points of this book are higher than those of the main mission. You can get them by completing the side missions. An achievement with item rewards.

When it comes to branch points and achievement props, they should be hidden.

However, after Yan Xuezhou spent a lot of money to upgrade his intelligence, the NPCs in this copy will definitely reveal this to the players based on their malicious intentions.

So -

Jian looked at the side task of getting first place in the graduation project, and suddenly had a bad feeling.

At this moment, a low and hoarse voice suddenly came from the front: "You, come here and post the request on the classroom door."

Ajian looked up and looked forward, and saw a very serious and mean-looking dry old lady standing there. At the door, Jian didn't want to say who looked mean, but that's how this NPC felt.

Probably due to her age and physical condition, her face is also very thin, with extremely deep eye sockets. There is no flesh on her face at all, only skin piled up in many folds. She also had a pair of glasses in front of her eyes and was wearing a long black skirt that covered her neck to her ankles.

Because of her arrival, the normal voices in the studio were also pressed on the pause button, and fell silent for a second.

The person she called out casually was a player near the door.

The player was a little scared when he saw her, but after being glared at by the NPC, he did not dare to hold back and quickly stepped forward to take the two pages of paper from the withered hand.

Nothing happened after getting the paper. The player subconsciously looked at the paper in his hand. After seeing the content on the paper clearly, the player's expression changed, but he quickly adjusted, still shrinking his neck, carefully avoiding the NPC. Then he turned his back to everyone and pasted the two pieces of paper on the wall.

Everything he did was seen by the NPC. The NPC laughed contemptuously. When the player's heart was pounding nervously, she unexpectedly said nothing. She only said: "You only have three days to prepare." Graduation painting, I hope you can come up with your work before then."

After that, the NPC left the studio door step by step.

The suspended studio was restored, and both the players and the student NPCs inside were approaching the door.

Someone also took a photo of the student with the sticker and asked, "Hey, what's written on the paper?"

The player was shaken by the photo, and then said, "It's about the requirements for graduation paintings, and some student code of conduct. The requirement is..."

Ajian couldn't reach the door to read the content on the paper, so he listened to the player's words.

[Requirements for graduation paintings of this year's graduates:]