130

Chapter 130

Yan Xuezhou drew four card characters in one go.

Morning dew and Caoya are cute and ignorant children, Chunfeng and Chunyu are a brother and sister, Chunfeng is an elegant and comely young man in Tsing Yi, and Chunyu is a gentle and beautiful girl.

The appearance of the four characters is very beautiful, and Yan Xuezhou is very satisfied with it. The painting style of this game is a bit like using a softening filter, and even the characters have a touch of Chinese painting - although The game currently only has these four characters.

However, Yan Xuezhou wants to implement this ancient intention to the end, whether it is the design of the card surface or the design of the character's skills, including the painting scroll gameplay.

In fact, Yan Xuezhou has already made quite a few games with traditional Chinese elements.

But in fact, most of them are different.

"Journey"'s "Smoky Rain in Jiangnan" is more realistic, the food management game "Shan Hai" is like an ancient animation, some copies of "Midnight" are eerie and weird, and "Xia Zhe" is not to mention, it is a Jianghu atmosphere. , "Gong Hai" is extremely aggressive and gorgeous.

And the current Twenty-Four Solar Terms, or "Four Seasons", is more focused on freehand brushwork than the previous games.

I definitely can't finish it in one day, and I can't finish drawing the characters.

Today we are busy here. Yan Xuezhou stretched and yawned and went to wash up. As soon as he came out, Minglie took him to the bedroom to rest. He had a warm sleep in his husband's arms. When he woke up the next day, he felt energetic again. A full day.

In this card drawing game, one card has three effects.

The first one is the picture scroll effect. The picture scroll effect is very dreamy. In addition to the visual sense, a suitable soundtrack will definitely add to the atmosphere.

Imagine that the player stands alone in a world without glory, waves a card, and a small world is gradually lit up from under the player's feet. It feels like Yan Xuezhou's girl's heart will burst out, so good Yes, he knows that he is not a girl, this is how to describe it.

With a wave of his hand, the lifeless stream began to flow, and the water hit the rocks, making a gurgling sound. With another movement, the trees in the forest were painted with color one after another, and their branches and leaves were gently swaying with the wind. The player moves again, and the small sea of ​​flowers hidden in the mountain forest blooms around them one by one as the player runs and touches, and butterflies fly out from the flowers and surround the player.

That picture must be beautiful.

What Yan Xuezhou has to do is to design the scroll effect of each card. The R card is for the R card, the SR is for the SR card, the tree is for the tree, the flower is for the flower, and the wind is for the wind. There must be certain distinctions between different categories.

In addition, players can also choose to use two cards together, and how to display the card stacking effect has to be done.

Again, if you want to do it, do the best.

In addition to the scroll effect, the skill effect is also the focus. Each card character has its own combat weapons and methods in combat mode. The design of skills and moves must be different for each card.

In the turn-based strategy card gameplay, skills can be consistent with combat skills, and the display effect is mainly on the card table, which is better than the first two. However, since the emphasis is on strategy, the card deck can add prop cards, equipment cards and monster cards. The specific design will have to wait until the project officially starts later.

The next step is the character's personal plot.

Well, let's put this one aside first and take it slow, because there will definitely still be sadistic stories in it.

After deciding on the direction, Yan Xuezhou first made a set of cards by himself. After producing all three effects, he returned to the company to officially launch this new project.

The company's employees said they were used to it and accepted it well.

Others can't design a new game for a year and a half. If their boss really lets him think about it, he might come up with a new game idea every day.

Fortunately, Yan Xuezhou would give them a two-month buffer period after each project was completed, and they didn't know whether they had fully adapted to it or whether they had been led by their boss. Every time they felt that all the ideas in their minds had been I squeezed it out, but as soon as I saw Yan Xuezhou's new game design, before I officially started working, my mind started to move. Those fantastic ideas seemed to come out for free, which was quite magical.

Yan Xuezhou knew this very well.

He is not stupid. The people he spends money to hire are all talented people, excellent people who are suitable for this industry. Who's head is not full of passion and fantasy for games? Give it a new direction and everyone will burst with new ideas.

They are actually like the "Four Seasons", drawing a colorful picture together.

After the project was established, the production of "Four Seasons" officially began.

Yan Xuezhou still followed the same old process, buying hardware and then diving into game design.

And in this short or long period of time, their company is still doing the same thing. The game is not finished yet, and it is not ready for internal testing, so there is no need to do any promotion.

For other games, due to the long production time, the output and game quality cannot increase at the same time. The method they use to attract players is to do more publicity, start warm-up long in advance, and then wait for a while to scare players. Forget it, upload a new piece of material, repeat it again, then make an appointment, then a promotional video, and after half a year, a year or even two or three years, it is finally online.

But for their company's games, you really don't have to worry about this aspect at all.

I didn't have to worry about it before, and I don't have to worry about it now and in the future. After all, the day of the Star Alliance Awards is a nightmare for colleagues and a spectacle in the gaming industry.

Therefore, players who play Huaxia Games still know nothing about new games as before.

The old players are still playing the games they are interested in, doing their daily work in this game, relaxing in that game. After finishing two games, they still feel that it is not enough, so they stay up late to play the third game again. Next book.

With such a busy gaming life, there are still players who have enough time to pay attention to the hottest events in the near future.

The thing is, the new season of "Wild" has begun. It is not a tier season for players, but a season for professional teams. In fact, this happens every year, and there are very exciting duels every year, but this year, this topic has attracted more attention than in previous years.

First, the gameplay of "Wildness" has been updated, making it more exciting and real, and the battlefield is more changeable.

Second, "Heavenly Heroes" is about to hold its first competition.

The first competitive competition, "Heroes of the World", like most fighting games on Starnet, is held in the form of bonuses. The knockout, finalist and promotion rounds are all conducted online, and the finals, "Heroes" revealed that it will be held in Hosted by Imperial City Star.

Of course, hosting the first finals on the ground will appear more formal, which is what ambitious games usually do.

But anyway, in fact, most game events are losing money in the first session. If there are any bugs in the live game, it will be embarrassing and suffocating.

It doesn't matter that Huaxia has money and losses. The game's attention and the number of players are now very large, so it is inevitable to start competitive matches. However, there are also many people staring at it, and the risks they have to take are also great.

Of course Yan Xuezhou knows this and has already prepared in advance. It is actually still early before the finals, so this time is completely sufficient.

It's impossible for him to say that he would not fix it because he was worried about embarrassing some bugs and being laughed at. After all, his ambition was to have future games of "Xia Xia" be held in Star Alliance venues.

Backing off? That is absolutely impossible.

However, this time coincides with "The Wilderness". In fact, the competition time of many Star Network games collides with that of "Wild Wilds". But it's not as popular as "The Wild". It's the same time, and it can't get as much attention as "The Wild."

But the newly rising star of "The Heroes of the World" is really hard to ignore.

Coupled with the fact that the marketing accounts are jumping around in the middle, the two games have a vague flavor of competing in an arena.

One is an experienced veteran, and the other is an energetic newcomer. It will be very exciting for the two sides to face each other.

Although the two of them actually took different routes, some people can't help but compare them.

"Wildness" is still "Wildness" after all these years, but Yan Xuezhou has made more than a dozen excellent games in more than three years, all of which are hits, with different styles and themes. It seems that there is nothing he can't do.

The restless busybody and the Internet fun guy are really curious. What would happen if they fight?

Yan Xuezhou, who is obsessed with new game design, has no idea about these storms on StarNet.

After a few months, the design of "Four Seasons" was completed, and he seemed to have retreated from a cave, stretched his arms and legs, breathed in the fresh air, moved around, and then waited to see the players' reaction to the new game. .

Let's put everything else aside for now, new love comes first!

So, it was another ordinary day, and Huaxia's official website released another promotional video.

With a gentle tap of the soft brush, an ancient scroll slowly unfolds.

Wei Ling has been deeply traumatized since the plot of "Guarding Mountains and Rivers" came out. Every day when "Xia Zhe" was released, he felt very sad. While everyone else slowly recovered, he still couldn't recover for a long time.

He also tried to play, but when it came to any plot related to "Guarding Mountains and Rivers", he couldn't hold back.

In desperation, I had to retreat temporarily.

He turned around and played "Elf Adventure", and the cute pets healed him. Later, he was pulled by Tan Xuan to play "Natural Disaster".

The game "Natural Disaster" does not have much fighting. It mainly focuses on how to survive. Wei Ling has not played this game since it came out. With Tan Xuan's help, he tried it out and, not surprisingly, he was very happy. Almost dead.

The impact of the scene when he died was very strong, but perhaps because of the tempering of the brutal plot of "Xia Xia", he did not drop the connection and stubbornly restarted it.

It was a new character in the new game, and Wei Ling gradually got into it unexpectedly.

But Wei Ling's strength is really limited, and this game is not very easy to form a team. If he dies, he will be randomly assigned to another character. Recently, he really can't unlock the next world, and he is a bit lonely.

On this day, he was still hanging around, and then he went to Yan Xuezhou's account.

Wei Ling: ...

Wei Ling just wanted to leave. He was tired now. He didn't want to scold, but he didn't want to talk either.

It's a pity that he couldn't leave because he saw the newly released promotional video. Almost instantly, he was captivated by the ink droplets touched by the brush.

Ancient drawing paper is spread out, and ink drops fall under the rice paper, blooming with colors, as if everything is awakened, and suddenly, the earth comes to life.

This scene is so beautiful!

Wei Ling couldn't move his eyes away at all. He had a hunch that he might not be able to leave again.