140

Chapter 140

Yan Xuezhou was overjoyed when he saw this comment and leaned on Ming Lie's shoulder. He pulled the person over to look at it. Ming Lie helplessly supported the person to prevent him from accidentally falling.

After having fun, he smiled and replied to the comment that received countless likes and was pushed to the front row. Ming Lie also saw it.

Xuetuan: "That's not true!"

Are you still very proud? Players who saw these three words felt their teeth sore and itchy, and wanted to use something to grind them. Damn it, I gave this dog a chance to show off his affection!

Yes, that is quite proud. Netizens can only imagine this little expression, but Ming Lie sees it. Every time like this, he can't help but squeeze Yan Xuezhou's ears.

Yan Xuezhou curled up his neck to avoid the itch, no longer bothering to pay attention to the players, and went to enjoy the world of two people comfortably.

Yan Xuezhou stopped replying, but the players and netizens were excited. Someone dug out the video of Star Alliance Yan Xuezhou coming on stage to receive the award a year ago, and surprisingly discovered that the person sitting next to Yan Xuezhou was Ming Lie. It's just that Minglie was wearing formal clothes, not military uniforms. Minglie himself was from the military and not from the entertainment industry. Not everyone knew him. And Yan Xuezhou's acceptance of the award that day was too exaggerated, and there weren't too many people at that time. People pay attention.

Looking back now, it turns out that they were already a couple at that time, maybe even earlier.

Seeing how proud a certain dumpling is when he replies, I really want to hit him! However, I really can't beat him! The badge on the officer's shoulder is that of a major general! Such a young major general, and a member of the First Legion, is especially like the one who is rumored to be able to tear apart mechas with his bare hands. His strength is really exaggerated!

Alas, veteran players no longer have any unrealistic illusions. I just hope that when this black-hearted dumpling is happy in love, he will stop thinking of weird ways to torture them.

If Yan Xuezhou knew what the players were thinking, he would shake his head in great disappointment: How could you say that about him?

He is obviously still preparing benefits for players!

The fourth way of playing "Picture of Four Seasons", in the game world plot, is equivalent to the painter walking into the memories of the fairies, which is "once upon a time".

The monsters and black mist that have swallowed up the world have appeared all over the world from unknown days. Naturally, the fairies of the four seasons cannot just sit idly by and watch. What they want to protect is this land.

The representative object of the earth is the shrine that can be divided into areas. When a monster destroys the shrine, the nearby fairies will also lose their spiritual energy, and the place eroded by the monster will also turn into darkness. In addition to the shrines, the fairies will also receive blessings from the gods of the four seasons. When there are statues of gods in the level, the fairies will receive different benefits.

Therefore, in the new tower defense gameplay, shrines and statues are very important.

The fairies need to protect the shrine on the map. When the shrine is destroyed, the map will be swallowed up by monsters and turned into darkness.

The appearance of fairy spirits requires the support of spiritual power. The lower the rarity of the spirit, the lower the spiritual power required to appear. And where does this spiritual power come from? It is obtained from the shrine. As long as the shrine exists, you can automatically obtain spiritual power every once in a while. This spiritual power can be used to awaken fairies to fight, or it can also increase the level of existing fairies to make them more powerful.