155

Chapter 155:

After brainstorming by the design department, the updated version of "Heroes of the World" has lived up to expectations with many interesting new contents.

Yan Xuezhou, as for Yan Xuezhou, just after the competitive match ended, he told the players about the new version update. It can be said that he responded to the players' expectations quite quickly.

However, players all thought that "Xia Zhe" updated the entertainment mode of the battlefield, and they did not expect that there would be two new gameplay modes.

So much so that when the new version was launched, new and old players were stunned by the surprise.

"What kind of magic is the disguise method?! I was completely shocked! You can change your appearance. Isn't that great?" "

+1! Disguise is really amazing. As long as you learn how to do it, you can be beautiful, ugly, fat or thin. , can anyone of all ages and gender be disguised?"

"I can practice this skill all day long!"

"Acupuncture is also very interesting. Does the human body really have so many acupuncture points?"

"Thank you for the invitation. I have experienced it myself and I don't know how to do it. I'm really under control, a little regretful."

"It's really interesting, hahaha! I caught pets with my gay friends, we both set traps, I attacked his hole to control him, and the little rabbit is mine! [Insidious.jpg]"

"That laughing hole is the number one trickster! It's really fun - the corpse lying on the ground brings you the game experience." "

I'm laughing. As soon as these two new gameplays are released, the bosses will We are already filming a spin-off series of "Xia Zhe" in the game! It's very exciting!" "

This time I can't help but praise Xuetuan. Not only has the entertainment battlefield been released, but it has also added two new ways to entertain everyone. It's very good, keep up the good work!"

"I love the entertainment battlefield!!! Ranking is really difficult, and entertainment is particularly interesting! In addition to new maps, you can also gain super high internal strength in a short time, amplify the effect of ultimate moves, and it's so fun to play!"

The entertainment gameplay doubles the effect of skills , made by Mu Changqing, it is quite " considerate and gentle ". The map may be an ordinary map, but after the skills are amplified, the effect in team battles is very different.

Unlike others who have been led astray by Yan Xuezhou.

Players playing the Tang Sect Agency Map are like minesweepers. If they are not careful, they will be blown up to the sky. If they are lucky enough to avoid being blown up directly, they can fly down with Qinggong. If they are not lucky, they will be blown up directly. In this map, each player has an additional knockback skill. Use this skill or the control skills of each player to push others to the front to "sweep mines" and watch others explode into the sky or be destroyed. The person who pushed was unlucky and had a safe journey, but was sent away from the center of the battlefield.

On the map of the Five Poison Cave, five poisons correspond to five kinds of herbs. When poisons are encountered, it is a negative BUFF, and when herbs are encountered, it is a gain BUFF.

There is also a plum blossom pile map. The whole map is filled with plum blossom piles of different sizes. You will not die if you step on the air, but you will lose your balance and either fall or get your feet stuck. It is affectionately called the pain map by players.