108

☆ 108. Chapter 108

The first day of the closed beta of Chapter 108

"Doomsday Disaster" ended. Many players had to go offline to rest because of anti-addiction.

During their offline breaks, countless strategy posts were created in the game forums and comment areas in a short period of time.

This scene is also strange. For a game in internal testing, there are so many strategy posts on the first day. What does it mean? It shows that the players who enter the game are playing the game seriously.

Apart from anything else, this game must be full of immersion.

All players who have played it agree with this.

"It's absolutely amazing. I just want to say that the actual test of the game is even more shocking than the promotional video! The scene in it is not to mention how spectacular it is! Don't miss it if you want to take this bite!"

"The immersion is really amazing! It's very Realistic, beeping quietly, "The Wilderness" may not be as good as "The Natural Disaster" in terms of survival." "It's

very dangerous upstairs! But let's put it bluntly, "The Wilderness" also has survival elements, but personally I don't feel the tension is as good as "The Wilderness" "Natural Disaster" is strong. "Natural Disaster" is really awesome! Don't rush to refute some people. As long as you play this game, you will know it." "

Go across the first two floors and talk about the game experience. One word: Difficult! Two words: difficult! The strategy post on the forum recommends that players who want to play must read it in advance, otherwise they will not know how they died in the game! And the most important point is that this game does not save after death! After resurrection, For new characters, the backpack materials will be cleared directly, but you can use points to unlock the portable warehouse. It seems that points in the first world can only be obtained by completing side missions." "

Wu Cao! Are you playing so hard? China is really bold!"

" I played for more than five hours today, and the strategies I summarized are: 1. Collect supplies. You don't need a lot but it's best to have all aspects. 2. Try to complete side quests to earn points. 3. Don't stay in the shelter for too long. Leave after collecting the supplies. 4. Find a boat, find a boat, find a boat!"

"I didn't even think about strategies. When I was playing, I felt very urgent and nervous, and a little desperate at the same time. In the end, 80% of the world will be submerged. In six months, human beings will really Can you survive? How many more survive?"

"The most hard-core survival game I have ever played, bar none!!! This game is really too detailed! You need to eat clean food and live in a dry environment. Otherwise, it is easy to get sick. Sickness requires medication. Some medicines are not enough if you take them three times. When living in the wild, be careful about mosquito bites. When the weather is cold, put on more clothes to keep out the cold. Do not reveal your belongings easily outside, otherwise you will be easily robbed. ."

"I think the dream gameplay is very interesting. It has both memories and predictions. You can revisit the places you walked during the day in the dream. It is very useful if you make good use of it! There is also a time mechanism! I died this morning , resurrected in the afternoon, and arrived in another city where the disaster has not yet come. What a special game!" "

The scene is so real, all objects can be touched or taken and used, and the operations are all basic. I won't go into details. I feel like I can learn a lot of survival knowledge by playing this game, but it's also really challenging. This is just the first world..."

Interstellar planning, making billions a day (unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें