95

☆ 95. Chapter 95

Chapter 95:

Yin just played "Heavenly Heroes" not long ago. Before that, he didn't know about this game from any channels, but he had heard about it more or less while playing the game. He only knew that there was Qing Kung in this game.

Yin had no idea what Qing Gong was when he started playing, and he didn't go to the NPC to learn it. He was more interested in the game skills and moves, especially the skill starting moves that can be learned by himself.

Later, when he reached the sect at the fifteenth level, he didn't know what Qing Gong was. Therefore, he directly skipped the Small Qing Gong and learned the Great Qing Gong. Of course, he fell to his death when he first started.

This game is different from other games, or many of Yan Xuezhou's games are like this. NPCs will not directly remind you what to do. Players have to take the initiative to discover. If you don't learn from NPCs, there will be no light skills.

Yin's method of death did not include the option of falling to death, which he had not expected at all. When he was in a rare daze, Wei Ling appeared and asked him if he needed a master so that he could teach him.

Yin: ...

Although he didn't want to admit it, he thought about how he had just fallen to death, and maybe he really needed it, so Yin opened his mouth and stopped Wei Ling, who seemed to be planning to leave.

The master-disciple relationship was confirmed from that day on.

This master taught very carefully. Although he explained in too much detail every time, I knew that he just wanted to avoid factors that could cause him to fall to his death.

Yin picked up the skill very quickly. In fact, he had already mastered it on the third time. However, it was difficult to see the master say it many times. He himself fell to death so many times, and from the sound of the voice, he was still a young child. .

Yin deliberately made a few more mistakes and showed him again when he was done.

Wei Ling didn't know this. He was very proud and happy to see his little apprentice finally flying better and better under his guidance.

Yin was actually more used to playing alone, but Wei Ling came to see him every day as soon as he went online. His cheerful and expectant tone, and his unspeakable refusal, over time, he got used to it.

As for now.

The two brothers were relatively speechless.

At that time, Wei Ling was completely unaware of the close relationship between his young apprentice and his best friend. Before going to bed, he was still planning to introduce his young apprentice to Tan Xuan. Today, Tan Xuan acted strangely, as if he had a problem with his young apprentice.

Although his apprentice talks little, there is nothing wrong with him. If a monster hits him, the apprentice will be the first to attack him. How considerate!

As for how silent and weird the atmosphere was when he introduced the two of them to meet, that is a story for another day.

Here, Yan Xuezhou is back to work after his rest day. The concept of "Doomsday Disaster" currently only exists in his mind and the holographic cabin at home. This will also be a big project. Now, "Heroes of the World" has just begun. , new projects cannot be done in a hurry for the time being.

"Heavenly Heroes" is a new game, but after playing it for almost a month, many players have already reached the full level. At this time, they need to give an activity. This first activity should not be too complicated. The main thing is Let players understand part of the system gameplay after reaching the full level. This gameplay content will not be too much, so as not to be too dazzling and make players unable to find the key points.