165

Chapter 165

It has been three months since the first promotional video of "Saints". One word can be used to express the state of players and netizens in these three months - they are eager to see through it.

Refresh it again, why is it still not showing? Refresh it again, where is the second version of the promotional video? What about the closed beta time? Give me an accurate letter! !

Snow Tuan, do you know that the way we refreshed is really embarrassing! ! The abominable dog planner really had them under control. Let me ask you, who wouldn't be moved after seeing the optional settings of any creature in "Saints"? This temptation is really heartbreaking. Woohoo.

After much anticipation, finally, in the fourth month, the second version of the promotional video was released!

Players and netizens who have been waiting for it for a long time eagerly opened the promotional video, took a deep breath, stared at the light screen with green eyes, and refused to miss any details - there was no way, the first version of the promotional video was so successful. , this time they also felt that Xuetuan might hide some details in it.

The main content of the first version of the promotional video is to show several major races. The story is about a bard telling the story of elves and adventure teams to children, and then packing up a group of children and kidnapping them.

The beginning of this second edition is the protagonists of the story told by the bard.

In the far west of the Saints continent, there is a forest that has never been visited by humans. The elves living deep in the forest are the elves.

This place is far away from the human town, and adjacent to it is the dwarf village. Most of the dwarves are honest and honest, and the two sides get along very harmoniously, but most of the time, the exchanges are not very frequent.

The lifespan of elves is very long, and life in the village is very peaceful and leisurely. For older elves, there is nothing wrong with such a life, but for young elves, such a peaceful life is boring and unchallenging. They have strong curiosity. What will the world outside the forest be like?

But whenever they wanted to go out and have a look, the elders would strictly prohibit it. Since the elders didn't allow it, they would go secretly!

So three young elves left the east forest one day while no one was paying attention, and their adventure began.

They were extremely excited along the way. They were particularly interested when they saw things different from those in the elf forest. They camped, caught cute little animals and then let them go. They put on black robes to hide the features of the elf and went to the human town to buy ale. with bread.

As long as a small thing succeeds, it will bring them great joy.

Many magicians wear cloaks and robes, and the elves' initial attire did not attract much attention in human towns. But because they did not attract human attention, the elves gradually became bolder.

They sneaked into the human magic academy and watched the humans learn magic and swordsmanship. They watched them make potions and blow up a big hole in the laboratory. The instructors scolded them with dark faces, and they all got together and had fun.

Different colleges have different teaching styles. They have also seen colleges that accept different races. The three elves were very excited, but they heard that other races in those colleges needed to be recommended by the elders of the clan to enter, so the three of them could only leave with regret.

In addition to these, they also passed by the dark department academy. Both the building and the state of the students and tutors gave people a sense of gloom and evil. The elves elders repeatedly reminded them not to touch it. The three elves also knew the danger. Don't dare to stay, just leave in a hurry.