98

☆ 98. Chapter 98

Chapter 98

Wang Jiajia is an ordinary social worker. Her salary is not very high, her working environment is not very good, and her boss is not very conscientious. She has to delay her work hours four of the five days a week, and works overtime all day on one day. , there are either inexplicable company assessments and department gatherings on Saturdays, or their leaders ask them to help with personal tasks, such as nannies or cleaners, even though these people have no shortage of robot butlers at home.

There is still half a day of rest on the last day. I always have to call when I am sleeping most beautifully and soundly to ask about work-related matters. It is clear that the work content has been completed long ago, or I have to notify what will happen next Monday. Yes, let people prepare in advance. A good weekend of lazy sleep was disrupted like this.

Do you think the remaining half day every week is a vacation?

No, it was just to give them a breather.

Wang Jiajia has been working for three years. She originally thought she was almost used to it, but now she feels more and more depressed. She sometimes has the illusion that the "she" who gets up to go to work every day when the alarm clock rings is like a walking zombie. It's more stable than the day before. Every moment, I want to go crazy. It's better to kick out the unscrupulous and greasy boss and slap him in the face with a mop. The ten loud mouthed colleagues who always make the entire team passively work overtime are forced to do things. The leader casually handed over the cup for her to help pour water and put it on the leader's head... and so on.

It's a pity that some things can only be thought about. Wang Jiajia is very self-aware. She is too ordinary, so ordinary that she can only find a similar company with a similar salary and a similar working environment after leaving her job. .

Of course, there is also her confusion, fear of the unknown, and laziness. She is afraid that if she leaves here, her conditions will be even worse, and she is also afraid that she will not be able to compete for a good position with her mediocre learning ability. There is no passion in her life now, and she seems to be able to see everything at a glance, but fortunately there is nothing major, so she is exhausted. Just stay paralyzed, she no longer has the energy to spend time learning new things.

And the little entertainment time she has for herself every day of the week, she urgently needs spiritual food in order to balance her "stable emotions."

In the first year of joining the company, she was still a newcomer and was enthusiastic and energetic about everything. But soon, after just one year and one month, she couldn't stand it anymore.

At that time, there was a new game on the Star Network, which was like a flower that unexpectedly bloomed in her world, making her life colorful.

The name of that game is "Journey".

Wang Jiajia fell in love with it at the first sight of the short promotional video. That really touched her. In reality, she was trapped in this world, but in the virtual world, she could travel around the world, see thousands of lights, enjoy the clear sky and white clouds, eat special food, and listen to intoxicating music.

There was a day when nothing happened and she would be happy from morning to night playing games at home.

For a long time, Wang Jiajia has been relying on this game to survive. She loves the heart-touching scenery of this game so much. It is a casual game that can really make a social creature like her feel relaxed. It is really quite successful. .