23

In fact, "The Climb" being able to enter the military academy is not as simple as it seems.

There is a high probability that those who graduate from one of the top military schools in the Imperial Star will directly join the major legions. With such an important military resource, making an off-campus game a training project for students is not just something that the school leaders think is okay. It needs to be It can only be implemented after obtaining the consent of multiple parties and confirming that it is feasible and harmless.

Therefore, Mr. Wei's recommendation of this game to his old friend who is the director of the academy is just the beginning.

When the news of "Climbing" reached Ming Lie, it was the second day of Yan Xuezhou's vacation.

The game was sent by Wen Yi, with the following message: "Brother, let's take a look at this off-campus game. The First and Second Military Academy have been looking for people to stamp it for the past two days." The

off-campus games... just these few Minglie frowned at the word, and then became a little confused. What kind of game would attract the attention of the two military academies?

Following the link given by Wen Yi, Minglie arrived at the "Climbing" purchase interface on the Hengxi platform.

At a glance, he saw the name of the game's author: Snow Ball.

Yan Xuezhou.

Through the light screen on the bracelet, Minglie looked down from the window. The plantation opposite was within the garden. It was very bright. The material of the plantation was transparent. Therefore, he could clearly see the light golden head at this time. The owner of the hair is picking fruits and vegetables from the field with a smile on his face.

Last time I checked, Minglie knew what the two games Yan Xuezhou made were and also knew the income details of his two games. He came to the conclusion that the other party was talented in this area.

Now it seems that he may have more than ordinary talent.

Minglie was not interested in this kind of online game, but since it was related to the military academy, he had to take a closer look at what was in it - this time, he did not find anything suspicious about the other party. No matter how he looked at it, it was just pure coincidence.

This does not dispel Minglie's doubts. Perhaps this new game is a plan for him to enter the military?

Enter the game, go through the plot, start the trial, observe every item that appears in the game, and climb to the top. The game has been cleared, but Minglie still hasn't found anything.

It's just a simple obstacle climb.

Ming Lie paused, so, is this why the two military academies want to add this game to their training program?

Ming Lie frowned again, this time not because of doubts about Yan Xuezhou, but because of the difficulty of this game alone, it was a bit too low. There is no wind or humidity, and the obstacles and traps are too conspicuous. They should be more hidden, so as to achieve the effect of training students' reaction ability and awareness.

Out of caution, Minglie tried the game again and confirmed that there was indeed no problem with the game. General Wei, the person who recommended the game at the beginning, could also confirm that the two of them did not know each other, whether offline or online. There was no communication either.

After thinking about it, Minglie wrote back to Wen Yi and called the heads of the two military academies. He can stamp the game into the school and make it a training project, but it must be changed to a version suitable for the training of military cadets.