42

Ming Lie was trapped in the house and could not escape, while Yan Xuezhou was also playing games with the NPC in embarrassment.

The book "Hide and Seek", as Minglie guessed, has two lines.

One is the superficial peek-a-boo game played by several children last weekend, and the other is the hidden thread about adults. The dungeon is indeed the lowest difficulty, both lines are not difficult to find, and the player mortality rate is not high, but it has a lot of scary points.

The time limit for clearing the dungeon is three days. As long as the player can survive three days, he will be considered cleared if he leaves the village alive during the day on the fourth day.

There are three nights in these three days, and the difficulty will increase each night.

The child character that Yan Xuezhou randomly came to, and several other children, would be called by Wu Xiaowu to play games in the woods by the river every night. They were different children's games. The games were very ordinary, just like the one he was playing. ball.

The method of tossing a ball is also very common. It involves several children tossing to me and I tossing to you. Whoever fails to catch the ball will lose. The loser will receive a small punishment, such as pulling his own ear with his left hand around the back of his neck. Your feet will jump ten times, or your partner will bounce them twice with a rubber band.

However, when the game and the punishment link add a horror color, the taste is completely different:

the ball thrown by the companion may turn into a pale head when the player catches it. After the ball is played, small punishments such as pulling the ears will begin, and there will be sinister laughter full of malice ringing in the players' ears, etc.

Yan Xuezhou had also played the game last night, but because of the different random punishments, the experience was also different. When the ordinary rubber band in his companion's hand suddenly turned into a long scarlet tongue and licked his forehead, Yan Xuezhou suddenly got goosebumps all over his body and almost cried out in embarrassment.

Fortunately, after playing another round, he heard the bright voice of his teammates on the channel, and then he remembered that he still had teammates, and his fear level slowly dropped.

Ming Lie asked Yan Xuezhou: "What is the unlocked talent?"

This was automatically unlocked by Ming Lie after he came face to face with the ghost on the bed and used the sanity props in the mall.

Yan Xuezhou heard his question, and while continuing to play with the NPC, he distracted himself to answer: "This is something that players will unlock after successfully escaping death once. There are two main types, attack type and auxiliary type. You unlock Which one is it?"

Minglie: "Hook Lock. The skill description is that it can control the spirit body for 30 seconds. Is this an auxiliary type?" "

Huh?" Yan Xuezhou's mind was basically distracted by Minglie's skill. , he said, "This is not an auxiliary type, it is an attacking type. Attacking talents are divided into control type, direct attack type and poison playing type. This hook is a control type, but it can be upgraded to the second level. It can not only control ghosts, but also NPCs and players. Although the time is only 30 seconds, it can do so many things in 30 seconds." "

Also, when it is upgraded, the time will increase by 10 seconds, advanced form, hook lock There will be other abilities, such as poisoning, paralysis, or barbs to directly cause damage. I have adjusted the probability of unlocking the offensive talents to be relatively low, and the control type is the lowest among them, and can be unlocked. This is really good luck."