159

Chapter 159:

Reincarnation is just one of the ways to play. There will be many interesting things waiting for players in this magical continent.

In addition to race, what Yan Xuezhou also needs to plan now is the world map and the distribution of various forces.

This game is about the same size as "Tian Xia Xia Zhe" and is very broad, with multiple main cities and dozens of small and medium-sized towns and villages.

The main opposition is the battle between the believers of the God of Light and the God of Darkness. No matter which race they are, the most special one is the abyss monster. The monsters that come out of the abyss are different from ordinary monsters. They are violent and have basically no sense. They even cannibalize each other, eating each other to enhance their own strength. It can be said that they destroy and mutilate all races equally.

This abyss is a crack that exists in various parts of the continent, just like a volcano. It usually seems not dangerous, but once it erupts, all races living around it will be harmed.

Most races have no intention of expanding their territory and have lived in their own area for a long time, except for humans.

Races like the Celestial Clan, with few members and noble status, usually live in floating cities, even on the ground, and only occasionally go to towns or kingdoms where humans live. The elves are similar. They basically live in the elven forest. However, compared to the sacred and inviolable nature of the Celestials, the beautiful elves are sometimes treasures coveted by greedy humans.

As the race with the largest range of activities on this continent, humans are divided into several kingdoms. There are cooperation and conflicts between these kingdoms, but on the surface they all believe in the God of Light and hate the monsters of the abyss and the God of Darkness.

The relationship between the kingdom and the surrounding races can be divided into several situations.

There are those who coexist peacefully, and some shops and residences in the kingdom city will accept other races besides the abyss monsters, including ordinary demons, but there are also those who are extremely exclusive and have a hostile attitude towards all races that are not ours, and some will take the initiative to arrest them. Hunting members of other races and marking them as slaves for sale.

Yan Xuezhou thought about the map and forces and drew a few simple drawings.

There are five human kingdoms in the four directions of southeast, northwest, the extreme north is the area where the heavenly people live, the east is the area of ​​the elves forest and the dwarves, the west is the dragon cave and the monster forest, and the south is a sea area.

Eh? The sea, doesn't it have to have a mermaid?

yes! Yan Xuezhou clapped his hands, he actually left this race behind, this must be added! The beautiful mermaid and the ferocious and ugly siren both have wonderful singing voices, but the former is beautiful, while the latter is bloody. How can this be missing?

Okay, one more race! Then the southern sea area is the range where mermaids and sea monsters haunt.

The largest area in the middle is the towns and villages of the human kingdom. Of course, it is not entirely human territory. There are still some forests and mountains in the middle where elves or other races live. However, compared to the four edge areas, it is located in the human territory. These groups in are much smaller.

The area on the ground has been divided, and then there is the underground.

There will be some dwarf villages underground, but they are not the focus. The focus is the underground adventure.