26

[#"Shining Star" This is the idol development game I want to play! ! ! [Link]]

[This picture feels great! What a gorgeous stage! There is also a carefully designed plot! He's coming, he's coming! He finally comes with "Shining Star"! ! ! 】

【Instant kill of all games of the same type on the market, click to watch the beautiful promotional video of "Shining Star"——】

【Return strongly! The game design author of "Journey" reaches a new high with his new work "Shining Star"! 】

...

Countless posts or hot news surrounding "Shine Star" spread wildly across the Star Network at an extremely fast speed after the promotional video was released. Its momentum is even more exaggerated than Yan Xuezhou's first three games.

There are three main reasons for this: First, Yan Xuezhou is no longer the new author when "Chicken" first came out. The second is a strong contrast, set off by peers. When the previous three models were launched, there were no similar ones on the market, so there was no comparison. However, this idol development had already appeared in blockbusters before he released the promotional video, and it was still concentrated in this period. It was like being burned in the eyes by an ugly monster. Suddenly I saw a beautiful woman, a very beautiful one. The surprise and shock she brought could be a critical hit, doubling the effect.

As for the third reason, it is because idol auditions are also very common and common entertainment in StarCraft, and they bring their own traffic.

Especially this promotional video, its content is also very in line with the preferences and needs of show fans. Even if you are not a show fan, you can feel it - ah, it seems that you finally understand why so many people like to chase stars.

——This is a process in which a stone slowly becomes a gem.

And you, watching him become better and better little by little, he never talks about hard work, he will try his best to achieve his goals every time, his persistence, his perseverance, his gentleness and strength, it is Like a star that can pilot, at a certain moment, it will guide you when you are confused. It deserves to be called your idol and can become an example for you to learn from.

He can tell you with his growth, you see, I can become a gem from an inconspicuous pebble, and so can you.

This is an idol, this is a star.

However, in reality, I don't know when, many stars are commodities packaged by capital. They are bright and beautiful on the outside, but it is difficult to distinguish them because of the thick layer of wrapping paper on the inside. Every time fans sincerely invest their hopes and expectations, they may be stabbed in the back by their idols. Their bright appearance will be torn apart, but the inside is disgusting and stinky.

Such a person cannot and does not deserve to be called an idol. They are not real stars, but just plugged-in light bulbs that can light up in gorgeous banquet halls, or appear in erotic venues and prisons.

It's not serious, just look at their beautiful appearance in the gorgeous scene and have fun. To be more serious, they really regard them as idols, and sincerely hope that they can shine more brightly and bring them strength. However, the reality is that these false idols have wounded them completely time and time again.

Some have retreated far away because of this and no longer want to believe it. Others have been led in a more confusing and chaotic direction by these false stars and find it difficult to escape.

In reality, there are all kinds of worries, dissatisfaction, sadness and anger, but the protagonists of "Shining Star" will not cause players such troubles.