145

Chapter 145

The annual vacation is over, and after the break, people are back on the road.

Yan Xuezhou also returned to the company. After returning, he was not in a hurry to start new projects. He had to first check the data of more than a dozen games during the annual holiday.

The members of the design department are already very skilled in handling anniversary celebrations, New Year activities, and return benefits, so there are basically no major problems.

If someone in the same industry were to come over and take a look at any of the reports on Yan Xuezhou's desk, they would probably burst into laughter - apart from the free mini-games, which game among them is not profitable?

Of course, even if they have not seen these data reports, countless colleagues are eager for Huaxia Games.

Who doesn't dream that one day his game will not only make a lot of money but also get a huge reputation? And here in Yan Xuezhou, he has achieved both fame and fortune with not just one model, but with every model!

Before, no one would have dared to dream of such a big thing.

And now.

Colleague: I have the material for dreaming.

After Yan Xuezhou checked the health of each game, he packed up and opened new ones. His dream is different from that of his peers. Some of his peers dream of soaring into the sky, and some of his peers dream of games growing into cash cows. However, his original dream is to open a large game supermarket - every player can enter this supermarket. Find a game you like.

There are already many types of games on the shelves, and now, he plans to add new ones.

Nowadays, no one except the newcomers is surprised that the boss has established a new project. How normal is it? He is Xuetuan, he has a growth on his liver! There will be a new game every four to five months on average, and there will be new projects after the annual holiday, which is expected!

But even though everyone has long been accustomed to the boss having a steady stream of new inspirations, they are always surprised by the core or gameplay of new games.

Light Elf and Lilliput are two new games.

But if you say that it is the only star network, it is not actually the case. Earlier, Yan Xuezhou, the first-year Star Alliance rookie, competed for runner-up in the same row with the perspective of "Venomous Bee". Now Yan Xuezhou has seen this game from time to time, The reviews from players have always been pretty good.

But the mini-villain garden adventure game is still different from "Venom Bee". "Venom Bee" adopts the shape of an interstellar alien beast. Each bee is huge, not the size of a normal bee.

Mu Changqing, who is in the front row of the same rookie class, also admires Lu En. Lu En is also the author of "Venom Bee". He does not blindly seek newness, but makes his game to the extreme, explores the biggest shining points of his game and Amplifying it is what makes this game stand up to this day - Starnet games change very quickly. If they don't innovate and are not good enough, they will be eliminated soon.

Talking about this mini-villain adventure game, it is Yan Xuezhou's specialty.

Ordinary human houses may only be for rich people in the interstellar, but in the game they are really ordinary. In "Journey", the common residential houses have a back garden, which looks ordinary and warm.

But who would have thought that in such an ordinary garden, there could be crises everywhere? If you look at the world from a different perspective, the world will become completely different.