153

Chapter 153

"Mini Adventure" are not as harmonious and beautiful as "Chasing the Light".

The style of painting has returned to before "Chasing Light" appeared, and even rebounded even more fiercely. When I opened the comment area, the comments one by one were full of the complexity of players' love and hate for this game's planners, and the entanglement of love and hate. Feelings.

"Help! The black-hearted dumpling has started causing trouble again! He even despicably used a style similar to "Chasing the Light" to make a promotional video!" "

He is really bad! I have never seen a planner like him. I I hate him so much! But the super map of "Mini" is so attractive..." "

I'm very conflicted. On the one hand, I really like the novel themes and elements in the game, but on the other hand, I was persuaded to give up the game because it was difficult to play and easy to die. I wanted to play, but I didn't dare to play. What I was most afraid of was that teammate NPCs would appear in the single-player mode. I was really afraid that Yan Xuezhou, an inhumane man, would suddenly do something. Stab me to death with a machete."

"Haha, who says it's not the case? Anyway, I have no trust in this bitch anymore!" "

There's a saying, "Chasing the Light" is incredibly beautiful and extremely easy to play, but I personally still like challenging things. The gameplay and different maps of "Mini" are really attractive to me." "

The guys above look like they have just joined the game, and they still have the guts to play. Like me An old player, I have been playing four or five games at the same time, but this time I really can't get enough of it."

"I can still do it! I really like the gameplay of waste recycling and small inventors in this new game, and the traps and equipment are also good. I can study for a long time, and there are various types of maps and fantasy adventure dreams. It's really hard not to be excited!"

Yes, it's really hard for old players to watch the closed beta tests of anchors or relatives and friends, and watch the promotional videos. Not moved. Although the theme of "Mini Adventure" is adventure, it is actually as cute and beautiful as shown in the promotional video. The natural scenery and animals themselves are very cute. Flying on dandelions, sailing on leaves, and riding insects and birds are really romantic. Not to mention the super maps at the back. Those super maps are really like the opening of a new world, and anyone who sees it will be curious.

Some old players can scold them vigorously, saying that they will never be fooled again if they don't play, and they won't be tricked by evil dumplings if they don't play games, but in fact they are very honest.

After viewing various "Mini" clips and videos, Big Data will push them based on the number of times they view them. The more you push, the more relevant content will catch your eye, and the more often you will be teased.

Therefore, when "Mini Adventure" was officially launched, a large number of old players who swore by it still couldn't control their hands, entered the sinful world, and then became addicted to it.

In fact, after playing Yan Xuezhou's games, they have become wary of the game. After entering the game, the first thing the veteran players do is to speculate on the main gameplay of the game based on the various values ​​​​of the characters. At this time, for them That said, novice guidance is not needed. After they read it, they can think about what to do first after traveling.

After experiencing the baptism of "Gong Hai", Yan Xuezhou believes that players can handle games with NPCs with ease.

Just like Tan Xuan, the growth from "Natural Disaster" to "Mini Adventure" is not the slightest. Playing ordinary maps is no longer challenging for players like him. If you want to have fun, you can directly play from medium to high difficulty. The map begins the adventure.

Of course, these are still beyond the scope for new players. For pure newcomers, just like Xiaohao and Caicai, it is normal for them to die in various ways at the beginning. The only difference lies in their psychological endurance.

If players find it too difficult, or die the same way several times, the official version has a quick recommendation. The first time the player starts the game and hangs up when it is dark, the player restarts twice and hangs up again. At this time, the system will still give a little prompt.

This tip is definitely not a very detailed tutorial. Generally, if the player dies, the system will simply mark "You died in the dark/killed by a spider", but if the player dies repeatedly at a certain point in a short period of time, the system will display "You died in the dark from the attack of XX insect monsters", "You died in the dark from hypothermia" and so on.

Give players a general response direction. Players only need to open the book that comes with their birth to check the characteristics of this bug monster, and they will know that this bug can move freely in a dark environment, so players also need light at night. It's even easier when it's low temperature. It will be cold at night, so just make warm clothes during the day or hide in a windproof place.

Compared with "Catastrophe", this feature is already very friendly to new players.

If some players feel that this feature is sarcastic, they can simply choose to turn it off or not and solve the problem themselves, which will give them a higher sense of accomplishment.

After playing this game, different players can clearly feel that it also has the characteristics of Chinese fighting games - compatibility.

Players who are not good at teaming up with other players, or who are not good at attacking, can choose to be pure logistics. In single-player mode, players can choose to train NPC teammates as output, and NPC teammates provide themselves with all-round protection.

The gameplay of NPC teammates was adjusted after the half version of the closed beta. Originally, NPC teammates also needed to be controlled by the player. However, in the official version, Yan Xuezhou changed it to an NPC that can fight intelligently. The player does not need to juggle several roles. The NPC role will be based on its own Attribute values ​​are assigned, and the original gameplay in which some players can choose to control NPC teammates has also been retained.

If players don't want to fight, NPCs fight intelligently. If players want to try it themselves, they can choose to control NPC teammates. What is displayed in the game is not control, but "command".

This serves the needs of a single player very well. Whether players want to experience fighting bugs, or just want to build a house and fly in the game, there is no problem. Whether they are good at fighting or not, they can find their own value in this game and have their own way of playing. .

Players are free and equal in the game, and will no longer be simply and roughly divided into those who know how to play and those who cannot, the masters and the weak, and thus be ostracized and despised by the team. In the past, many fighting games on Star Network had the phenomenon of contempt, but now, after Yan Xuezhou's more and more games, compatibility has become a factor that many game designers have to consider when making games.

As for online play, this flexibility is actually the same as the single-player mode, except that real players cannot control it. If you invite reliable teammates who can communicate, the game experience will be great. If you encounter someone who is lagging behind and lacks team spirit, causing trouble. , then the experience will naturally be poor. In general, it's about looking at people.

Choose whichever mode you like. Anyway, in many of Yan Xuezhou's games, players have a high degree of choice.

The official version was launched, and Tan Xuan happily joined the new game. Later, Xiaohao and his younger brother came to see him again. However, he probably had been taught how to be a good person by this game over and over again while playing. When he found Tan Xuan again, this arrogant The Overlord finally had some manners and a begging attitude when asking for help.

Tan Xuan only devoted a little energy and time to take care of this kid. Unexpectedly, the kid "reformed" because of this. When Tan Xuan taught the game and corrected the bad habits of his little brother, this kid really... If you want to play a good game and listen to it, it can be considered a good thing.

Such a little story was unknown to Yan Xuezhou, who was starting to get very busy.

A lot of maps have been made for "Mini Adventure". This is a paid game. Like "Journey", the maps are DLC, but the main body already comes with ten maps. Players can actually play it without buying DLC. . The DLC for this game will not be released soon, not only to protect players' wallets, but also to reduce some workload. Of course, subsequent monster plant updates will not be left behind.

Now Yan Xuezhou is busy with the new entertainment methods of "Heroes of the World", acupuncture and disguise.

In terms of gameplay alone, it is actually very simple to add it. However, "Heroes of the World" has a huge plot, with countless side plots in the main plot. It is not easy to combine these two gameplays with the plot reasonably and finish it quickly.

Moreover, for the new "Thousand Machines Sect", the foreshadowing must be laid in advance for several elders of the sect who have different personalities and behaviors that are different from ordinary people. The appearance of new characters is too abrupt, and there is no news at all in the world. It will feel somewhat false and will reduce the players' sense of involvement. Next, reveal scattered information, let players take the initiative to become curious, and lift the veil of the new sect bit by bit, which is much more effective than directly announcing the emergence of the new sect.

Yan Xuezhou couldn't help imagining how players would play the two new gameplay methods in this update.

Not to mention the gameplay, even he wanted to play the game and experience it. With a simple touch of the finger, one can hold it in place for two or three hours, and one cannot move anywhere except the eyeballs. A human skin mask is smeared with foam, and with a wave of long sleeves, the facial features completely change into another one. Even the closest friends can't recognize it. It's so magical no matter how you look at it.

This world is so vast and full of wonders!

As for weapon blocking, the game has already shown a lot of NPC battles. There is no need to do any new plots. You only need to add such a course to the teaching NPCs of each sect in advance. It is much simpler than the entertainment gameplay. . However, this simplicity is only in terms of plot settings. To truly integrate blocking into combat, it is equivalent to adding a hidden skill to each player.

How to calculate the accuracy of the hit rate within the skill range and the value of blocked damage? It is not just a random design of "block all normal attacks".

But this can be done slowly. The entertainment gameplay will be in the next version update. Blocking can appear in the next update. It can be a little later, but not too late. This will give players time to adapt to this hidden skill. In this way, Only then will it be possible to see the players using this hidden skill in the second competitive match. If this skill can be used to bring people back to life, it will definitely bring great surprise and shock to people.

When he thought about it, Yan Xuezhou really couldn't wait. He really wanted to finish it now, and he really wanted to watch the players' shocked expressions when they used the acupoints of disguise and when they blocked! That must be quite interesting!