27

A certain player's communication forum, the latest post:

[Li Tao, does anyone want to talk about "Shining Star"? 】

Owner: Is this game fun? I was crazy and excited when I saw the promotion, but when I went to the game comment section, I saw how many people were criticizing it? While scolding, the score is also high. I am so confused. Is this a score earned? A little afraid to enter.

1L: Hahahaha, I saw that the original poster is new here! This is the norm in this author's game!

As soon as the people who entered the post saw the reply on the first floor, they were as confused as the original poster: What does it mean?

Soon, more and more people saw the title "Shining Star" coming in.

"Indeed, this is really a major feature of the Snow Tuan game, and it is unique." "

Everyone is really criticizing, but it is not that the game is too bad, but that the game is too powerful and the tasks are not that simple. "Shining" is really great!"

"Xue Tuanda is a new author who was shortlisted for Star Alliance Rookie. Just close your eyes and think without thinking. What else is there to say?" "

?? Don't be a black fan upstairs. Are you making trouble? If you haven't played before, don't listen to him. Everyone has different interests. Play if you are interested. If you are not interested, don't play."

"Ignore the fool and return to the topic. Postmaster, I am a fan of the show, I can be very I can tell you responsibly that this game is a masterpiece!!!"

"I agree like crazy!!! It's really a masterpiece! There are so many models for idols to choose from, and each one is so beautiful and has a distinctive style. My favorite The stage is the stage. You have to carefully choose the dance style that the character is good at, as well as the stage beauty, and the makeup style that matches the stage beauty. It's really a great experience!" "

Yes! It's full of immersion, and some tasks are really special. Realism. Another thing I like very much is that idols have to improve their professional abilities through continuous training, otherwise they may be eliminated!" "

So, QAQ, can anyone teach me how to go through singing training? I am tone-deaf, am I not worthy? Play this game!"

"Hey! Don't you know that Yoyo has a cheating method? When the mission comes out, you choose to record the screen in the game, and then play it during training and assessment, the system can determine it!"

"???Can it still be like this?"

"Don't believe it, don't believe it! This kind of cheating will be punished! Don't worry if you don't know how to sing, you can choose to let the character learn on his own. Although the progress will be a little slower, practice makes perfect. . Hearing the character sing better over and over again gives me a real sense of pride!"

"The poster suggested that you go to the "Shine" forum, where there are many big guys sharing tutorials."

...

Not half an hour after the post was posted, I received a reply Soon there were hundreds of them, each with a player's personal experience.

To sum up, the game is very fun, but the point of criticism lies in the difficulty of the tasks.

At this point, we have to mention again the impact that netizens mentioned when analyzing the "Journey" missions, the mind-dropping games and mindless missions that have had on interstellar netizens.

"Shining Star" has many new players in addition to the old players who have played other games in Snow Tuan. In the games they played before, the tasks were to send equipment as rewards, and the path finding was completed automatically. Players didn't even have to look at it. After playing for a long time, they got used to it. So when new players came into contact with Snow Tuan, they found that they had to carefully save the tasks. Questions, otherwise it will be easy to have the value deducted, and then deducted continuously. After playing for a long time, the character has not made any progress. Of course, it is easy to attract players to curse.