15

In the past two months, Ming Lie has already found out Yan Xuezhou who is opposite him.

Although it was a bit clever, it was not as complicated as he and Wen Yi thought. This young master of the Yan family was kicked out because of his father's sudden death, and then lived here.

The rent here was just what he could afford at that time.

As for the issue of intellectual disability, Minglie did not explore it anymore. Everyone has secrets. He was pretending, or he suddenly became sober after his father's sudden death. That was his own business.

After eliminating his doubts, Minglie didn't pay too much attention to the other side. He only occasionally came back and saw that the other side ordered food from a certain restaurant again.

During the investigation, he also learned that the young master of the Yan family is currently designing games for a living. He seems to be very talented. He has made a lot of money in just two months. Two games are on Star Network. The reviews are very good.

Originally, Ming Lie was very busy and the tasks he had to do were not simple. After investigating Yan Xuezhou's affairs, he stopped paying attention to it. When he returned to this residence one day, he bumped into him going out to get food.

In a month, the two of them would bump into each other two or three times, but probably because the first time they met, Minglie was too indifferent. When they met later, the young master of the Yan family across from him stopped saying hello and just took the meal. Closed the door.

Naturally, Minglie wouldn't care about such a trivial matter, but when he was about to go back to the house, he caught a glimpse of the inquiring eyes in the corridor.

Out of instinct and duty, Ming Lie immediately became vigilant. He observed twice more later and was sure that this person was coming towards Yan Xuezhou on the opposite side.

His mission on this planet had reached its final stage and he was about to leave, so before leaving, he knocked on the door opposite.

Safety first.

After being reminded by his neighbor, Yan Xuezhou quickly saved all the games in the cloud, dealt with the remaining rent matters, and checked various planet information and transportation precautions between planets. It took him a day to complete this, and waited for the next day. When he went to thank his neighbor that day, he found that he had already left.

I have no choice but to thank the other person in my heart for the time being.

Moving away from this planet was just a joke among netizens in the past, but I didn't expect that it could actually be realized now.

Planetary travel is probably just like traveling abroad on Earth. You need to book a ticket, fill in various information, buy various insurances, and then arrive at the Starport port on time and wait for the spacecraft to pass inspection and board the plane.

This part is not too troublesome for Yan Xuezhou. There are tutorials on the star website. The main thing he needs to consider is which planet to go to - there are too many choices in this star, but at the same time, it is too unfamiliar.

After much thought, he finally chose the most prosperous center, the Imperial Capital Star.

From Yan Xuezhou's point of view, this planet is a bit like the main city where the protagonists stay. Most of the events that occur are "literary fights", and the "military fights" part are mainly in the academy map. Going to other planets is the best way. Spawn monsters and download dungeons. Relatively speaking, the security is higher.