185

Chapter 185

Yan Xuezhou, the chief planner, has also watched several games of "Xia Xia" this year. This year, a new sect has been added, and the ordinary block he set up has been updated, making it difficult for ordinary players to play it. If it works out, it's most likely a coincidence. But in competitions, most professional players have mastered blocking skills.

If you successfully block an ordinary damage, you have a chance to turn the situation around.

Regardless of playability or viewing, when professional players use block to successfully resist an opponent's attack, they can often cause a large audience to scream - handsome, even more handsome!

The thin tip of the sword is used to resist the cold spear thrust by the opponent. The thin blade bends. The player retreats all the way, but the sword never breaks. The scene is... simply amazing!

Speaking of martial arts and technical moves, "Tiandao" still requires action design.

Like "Xia", swords are also the weapons of most human monks in "Tiandao". A variety of stunning sword skills, "Tiandao" will add fantasy skill special effects, but basic sword moves are still required.

The members in charge of "Xia Zhe" are already very skilled in this aspect, and it is not difficult to do it. On the contrary, it requires a lot of effort in the effect of the skills. After all, this is cultivating immortality! The momentum and coercion of various powerful powers are as real as their actions, which can give people a sense of oppression.

This coercion, high-level monks will have such a group skill, but it needs to be maintained at a good level. Just opening the coercion in the two higher realms will cause serious injuries and fainting of low-level monks. When players use skills to install Notice. If someone is seriously injured and misses something important, it will become a demon.

In addition to those with attacks, there are also those with buffs.

For example, if the spirit swords made from the spirit talismans drawn by the players themselves are of particularly good quality, they will also be displayed on the map channel. The display on the map is only a text reminder. Players who are closer can intuitively see the special effects such as high-grade spiritual talismans, spiritual pills, spiritual food, and spiritual weapons.

Being able to "see" represents a range. Within this range, some players will benefit and their cultivation will increase, while others will have no effect.

Of course, the one who benefits the most is the producer himself. In addition to those made by the monks themselves, there are also treasures from heaven, materials and earth. The higher the grade of these treasures, the better the effect on the monks. Those who are immortals do not pick those spiritual plants, but just meditate nearby, and their cultivation level increases rapidly.

Such places with abundant natural spiritual energy are treasures.

Not only human demon monks, but also demon cultivators and ghost cultivators will also have this kind of natural spirit gathering array. As long as they find a point and practice nearby, their speed will be much faster than usual.

However, although this kind of treasure land is full of spiritual power, if there are too many people practicing nearby, the effect will be reduced. And if you find the source of spiritual power, such as a certain spiritual flower and spiritual grass, and pick it to make an elixir, the player can monopolize it.

This involves another treasure hunt.

Yan Xuezhou plans to set it as follows: before a treasure is "bound" by a monk, it will be ownerless by default. During this period, players can fight for it. It is normal for someone to be injured during the fight. , will not be counted into "evil". And after the treasure has been bound, if other monks go to kill people and seize the treasure, it will definitely add something to the system of good and evil.

As the content envisaged by Yan Xuezhou increased, the production time of this game was also extended.

Time flies when you are seriously immersed in your favorite career. Every day, Yan Xuezhou is also looking forward to how the players will react when "Tiandao" is officially launched.

Many players and netizens are adventuring in the Saints Continent, and they haven't had enough fun playing their favorite races. Now there is a new "Card Maker", but no one has noticed that Yan Xuezhou has not released a new game for several months.

Soon, one year passed and two years passed. From time to time, players began to go to Huaxia's official website and Yan Xuezhou's account to check. No, there was no new game promotion that suddenly appeared!

There is the example of "Saints" that shocked the entire Star Network. This time, Yan Xuezhou has been silent for two years and has not posted any news. Players and netizens have experienced it: what big game is the big devil playing? ?

To be honest, their imaginations have already reached the limit of what kind of games Yan Xuezhou can play.

"Saints" is really so successful and amazing, with multi-races + reincarnations, and all kinds of interesting and diverse gameplay. Players really don't know what kind of games Yan Xuezhou can make. exceed oneself.

Yes, neither the players nor the netizens of Star Network can find any opponents for Yan Xuezhou now. As soon as "Saints" came out, the overall popularity and the number of players have soared in the past two years. To put it bluntly, even "Saints" has soared. Harlow from "The Wilderness" wouldn't say that he would definitely be able to knock him down.

His games, even if they are free, have won multiple awards, not to mention those large-scale paid games. Even he himself has received many honors. The youngest and most promising genius in the gaming industry, it is not an exaggeration to put this title on his head.

And now it is recognized that the only one who can guarantee to surpass him is probably himself.

So, he has been working on a new game for such a long time, right?

Not only players and netizens are curious, but colleagues are also curious, the kind of nervous curiosity that makes you want to swallow your saliva - what game is he going to play? What other types of games has he not made?

But this time, players and netizens have learned wisely. With "Saints" in front of them, no matter how curious they are, no one is urging Yan Xuezhou to release the information quickly. Some people just can't hold back their comments, and even more netizens will instantly suppress their comments. That scene is also rare.

After all, if Yan Xuezhou obeys them again this time and releases the propaganda first, and then makes everyone feel itchy and makes them wait another year and a half, then what's the point?

However, as a good planner, how could Yan Xuezhou not satisfy the players' demands?

Similarly, in the case of "Saints", he was immersed in the production of "Tiandao" for such a long time. When the time was almost up, he also started to prepare the first version of promotion.

At this time, the netizens, after working together to suppress another player who was about to make a move, thought that the weather today was also very good, and did not realize that a new storm was coming.

Yan Xuezhou said: Am I pampered enough? This time, I'm already preparing a promotional video without waiting for you to rush me!

So, on an ordinary and peaceful day, a netizen who came to the Huaxia official website to check in as usual suddenly discovered that the official website had been updated and it was a promotional video for a new game!

This time, they even have a title.

"Do you want to live forever and be immortal?" "

This netizen immediately screamed, "F*ck". While he was shocked that the new game's promotional video was released, he was also shocked by the title - who doesn't want to live forever and die?

So what kind of game is it?

Netizens took a look at the name of the game: "Tiandao"

What does Tiandao mean? Can not Understand it! what to do? There must be an answer in the promotional video, right? Then...then click on it and take a look? I just wanted to see what the way of heaven is and what it has to do with immortality...

Then, this netizen never came out of the six-minute promotional video.

With the first, there will be the second, the third, and countless others after that.

Those who followed Huaxia's official website and Yan Xuezhou's account also received reminders of the other party's new developments. Major game anchors, colleagues in the game industry, and high-level players all rushed over in no time.

Then, he fell into the same entanglement of the first netizen who noticed the promotion of the new game.

"What is the way of heaven? Does it mean God or God?"

"What is the connection between heaven and immortality? This game means, can God give players the ability to live forever?" "

I remembered the first SS-level copy of "Midnight Sound", which contained an immortal woman. It's terrible. So, the new game is a new horror game?"

"Huh? Horror game? No, I can't play it at all!"

"I haven't played the game above, so why did I look at this title? It's so cool, how scary is it?"

"Ah ah ah, so what kind of game is this?"

"It's so strange, you guys, you want to know, can't you just watch the promotional video? Doesn't it mean that Yuetuan is the best in recent years? Game designer? There hasn't been a new game in two years, but now the promotional video has been released, and a lot of people are still discussing what kind of game this is? Are you all new here?"

This truly new netizen turned a group of old people on Players and netizens fell silent. Many people shook their heads and sighed, advising this young man like someone who has experienced it: "Young man, I advise you to be careful when opening this promotional video. Otherwise, the consequences will be very difficult for you." I can bear it."

New netizen:? ? ? What and what? Can you still explode after watching a promotional video?

He just looks!

Then, this netizen did not come out just like the first one.

As three minutes passed, the new netizen didn't say a word. All the seniors regretted: It's over, another one came in.

So, what about them? Should I watch it now or not?

Don't watch it, it will definitely be heart-wrenching. Starnet is so big and if it is not maintained, you will soon hear someone discussing new games. When the time comes, the level of heart-wrenching will be x2. But, look, the probability of Xuetuan overturning is too small, but the probability of making a high-quality product is very high. After all, from his appearance to the present, there have been too many excellent works. The one that allowed him to spend such a long time in preparation must not be It's a small role, so after watching it, I was basically obsessed with it, and then waited for a long time in a panic.

Counting left and right, it seemed like there was no way to escape.

[pain. jpg]

A group of players and netizens gritted their teeth, gave up and rushed! Anyway, the result is the same, so why not satisfy your curiosity now? At least it will be fun, right?

As for whether they will regret watching it now after watching it, it is definitely not their own fault, but Xue Tuan's fault!

Who told him to release him now? ! They didn't urge him to release the new game promotion quickly, so why did he act in advance?

Damn black-hearted dumpling! Did he do it on purpose again? !

He should obviously finish the game and launch it directly. He likes to keep people's appetites that way, right?

Yan Xuezhou: Ang, yes.

The old players were cursing and gnashing their teeth while watching the promotional video for the new game.

Hey, it's just another daily routine where some players and planners fall in love and kill each other.