94

☆ 94. Chapter 94

Chapter 94

Unfortunately, Wei Ling waited for most of the day and did not wait for his little apprentice to come online. He could only silently go about his task while Tan Xuan made a weird speech. The little apprentice upgraded much faster than him. If he doesn't If you work hard, the apprentice level will surpass him in no time.

Tan Xuan was quiet for a while, then came to find Wei Ling and took him to a very secluded place. There was a cliff here with a hidden collection mission. There was a miracle doctor living in the mountain, and the herbs she needed grew on the cliff. On the cliff, the cliff is vertical and it is difficult for the player to step on it. There is no way to do the collection task while Qinggong is running. The player can only collect herbs by stepping on that point accurately.

This medicine is very precious. Every time you pick one, you can exchange it with the miracle doctor. There are two things you can exchange for it, one is one hundred taels of gold, and the other is a large amount of experience points.

One hundred taels of gold can now buy two or three good pieces of equipment on the market. With the experience points of Wei Ling's current level, he can directly upgrade to a level, which is a very good task.

The level is not yet full, most missions and dungeons will drop equipment. Tan Xuan feels that buying equipment with money is not as good as experience points. Besides, the currency of this game can be recharged and exchanged, and experience points are something that cannot be bought.

Wei Ling was also interested in experience points and praised Tan Xuan: "You are so kind! How did you find it?"

Tan Xuan raised the corners of his mouth and replied: "I saw it by accident.

" Then he took Wei Ling to the mountain. The precious thing about this medicinal herb is that it will only be refreshed once a day. After being picked, it will be refreshed the next day at the time it was picked the day before.

This location was really remote, and there were very few players coming all the way. When he went up the mountain to the edge of the cliff, only the two of them were left.

And how can such a hidden mission with pretty good rewards be so easy to complete?

Once the herb is collected successfully, it will be bound to the player, so this task can only be completed by one person. However, the place where the herb grows is recessed into the cliff. The player can only go to that small recess and step on the cliff to pay. The medicinal herbs can only be collected in a place that is large enough for two feet to stand on.

In short, it is not an easy task to achieve a steady landing at that point.

Now their levels of internal energy are much higher than those in the novice stage, but this is a cliff. If they don't step on it and fly a few times, the internal energy will be easily exhausted. If it is exhausted, the Qinggong will still be interrupted. It depends on whether the player will fall to death. Below the cliff. This test is not just about level, but also the ability to control Qing Gong.

To get this amount of experience, Wei Ling could only try to fly to that recess and collect herbs countless times by himself. After more than twenty times, he finally did it!

He happily followed Tan Xuan to find the miracle doctor who lived in seclusion in the mountains and forests, and handed over the medicinal herbs. As expected, options appeared as Tan Xuan said, and Wei Ling finally chose the experience point reward. Although this mission is not easy to fly, for Wei Ling, it is much easier than fighting monsters.