144

Chapter 144

After deciding on the game name, Yan Xuezhou began to build the game world.

The overall style of the game is that of a fairy tale. The light spots shed by the flying light elves and the light of the stars give the picture a dreamy feel. There is also the tree of life that represents the source of life. Yan Xuezhou plans to make it into a golden tree. The golden color is not dazzling and is a very soft light that will give players a warm and gentle feeling.

The image of the elves will undergo a staged change process. Little kids, kids, teenagers, adults.

The elves do not have an old image, they will always be beautiful and handsome. Of course, this is only the setting of this game. If it were placed in a game with a complete Western fantasy background, the race of elves would be different.

Speaking of the magic world, it seems that there is no interstellar one. Magic academies, adventure guilds, abyss adventures, swordsmen, elemental magicians, summoners, alchemists, pharmacists... God of light, brave men and devils, elves, dragons, dwarves, All kinds of monsters...

Ahem, I got a little off track. I'll talk about other games later. Let's finish this little game first.

Yan Xuezhou marked the body shape settings, roughly drew a few outlines, and then saved them.

Then there is the world map of this game. It is a single-player open world. The maps are relatively wide and allow players to explore as much as they want.

But when planning the map, Yan Xuezhou stopped again. He thought of a problem, the size of the elves.

The elves will not be very big when they grow up, they are only the size of human babies, and when they are very small, they are only the size of a thumb, so the world in their eyes is different from what people see.

When the elves were young, a small patch of grass might have been their maze. The grass blades are very tall and wide, and they can be used as slides when they hang down. Dandelions and maple leaves can carry them to take off. A blooming flower, the elves can hide in or even serve as a temporary cabin.

Mushrooms are bigger than them, small rocks need to be climbed, and a cat jumps out, which is huge to them.

Therefore, the entire world map does not need to be particularly large. A small garden is probably enough for players to explore for a long time. After all, from the perspective of the elves, it is already very wide.

The more he thought about it, the more interesting it became to Yan Xuezhou, and he couldn't help laughing.

Children will probably like this game, right?

If you think about it this way, after "zooming out", the enlarged world can actually have richer gameplay. He couldn't help but think of a movie he watched when he was a child. In the movie, the boy shrank in his back garden and was only the size of an ant. For him, the entire back garden lurked countless dangers.

If we were to make a game from the perspective of a mini-villain, spiders, dung beetles, dragonflies, and bees would all become terrifying monsters. A drop of dew would wet our whole body, and even a small hole left after the rain would require a leaf. When a ship.

There is also regular weeding in the garden of the owner. The rumbling lawnmower sounds to the ears of the mini-man, no different from the roar of the most terrifying monster, right? In addition to lawnmowers, there are also insecticides. It will be a large poisonous mist. How can a person the size of an ant survive? How can he escape from this hell? Or should I say, go back to the room?