92

☆ 92. Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Yan Xuezhou skillfully entered the holographic cabin and opened a blank archive. When he was about to enter the game name, he thought for a while.

First of all, apocalyptic monster-killing games are already very common in the interstellar world. For example, there are zombies, mutated animals and plants, all kinds of monsters, and there are so many games of the same type. How do you introduce new ones, or do you just abandon this aspect if you think it is too difficult?

Yan Xuezhou doesn't want to give up. He also likes the zombie apocalypse. There is no reason why he should be afraid and stop doing it just because others have done too much, so of course there can still be zombie elements.

But this is not the only kind of apocalypse. Yan Xuezhou still remembers that when he participated in the rookie competition, the third place was called "Ice Age". The frozen planet was also the apocalypse.

Also, simply killing monsters and bosses is not the whole story of an apocalyptic game.

What else is the key to the end of the world? Survive.

Tsunamis, super acid rain, large-scale depressions in the ground, full-scale volcanic eruptions, alien invasions, viruses sweeping the world, hail, super typhoons and tornadoes, global high/low temperatures, nuclear radiation...large-scale disasters that are enough to destroy the world, and the order of human society has been destroyed. After destruction, how to survive after the environment on which one relies for survival has been destroyed on a large scale. These are the core of apocalyptic games, not just killing monsters.

Yan Xuezhou pulled out the web page and searched on the Star Network. He had seen many apocalyptic games such as zombies and high-dimensional creature invasions when he was working on "Heroes of the World". The focus of these games was on killing monsters. , in terms of the strength of player equipment and various abilities, and how these disasters destroy the planet, most of them use the "pre-plot", that is, as soon as the player enters the game, a CG animation is played at the beginning to express What happened to this planet, and what will players face now?

Most games don't describe in detail how the planet is destroyed.

To compare with movies, these games show long shots of big scenes, but no close shots after the big scenes. They do not show the specific situation of people who are suffering from disasters, and they do not express the despair of people trapped in the apocalypse. come out.

Yan Xuezhou guessed that this had a lot to do with the technological level of the interstellar.

In the past, humans may have been afraid of natural disasters, but with the advancement of science and technology, now, like the disaster-stricken mission planet that Minglie went to, there are advanced protective shields in buildings, regions, or the entire planet. The number of people injured or killed in the disaster is not high. Many of these misfortunes occur because of untimely responses or forgetting to bring defensive tools.

As long as you go out at ordinary times, remember to carry a mini and convenient protective bracelet with you. If you turn it on in a disaster, it can last for a few hours. If you happen to be in a defensive building, you can last longer. During this period, everything If the rescue team on the planet is short of manpower, they can borrow it from the neighboring planet. Generally speaking, unless the planet explodes or a large number of alien beasts invade or a black hole occurs, the people on the planet are far from the "apocalypse" level.