59

☆ 59. Chapter 59

Chapter 59

The trial is still going on. If there is anything unrealistic, it is probably the class. After all, we are here to play games, so the class time can be skipped directly. You can still take it if you don't want to skip it, but the content taught by the teacher will be an open online class, the kind that you can really listen to.

Interesting things will also happen in class, such as someone is deserting, someone is biting their ears, and there is an undercurrent between someone and someone.

Especially for several important characters, exciting plots may happen. If the players remain silent, they will be on the front line. If they speak up, a new plot line may begin.

After class, there is free time. Because the plot is about the first day of school, there will be several students with the same "background" who will get to know the players, and then they will briefly introduce the background of the college and several influential figures.

In the campus, there are also NPCs that are unknown to each other. If the player does not take the initiative to say hello to the NPC, everyone will do their own thing.

On the first day, both Yuyou and Shishi were familiar with the environment in their own different worlds. After stepping on the campus map, it was almost time for school to end. When they returned home, a big drama was staged in both homes.

Wen Shishi's discordant parents suddenly mentioned something trivial while eating at the dinner table, and then it quickly developed into a scolding war, which quickly escalated into a fight. That guy, Shishi saw that All the netizens in her live broadcast room were dumbfounded.

And from the few words of the two couples, they also learned that it turned out that the two couples were doing their own thing. You had lovers outside and I had lovers outside. The reason for the quarrel was that they had fallen in love with the same person and were now jealous.

Wen Shishi and the audience: [Shocked/jpg]

Good guy, such a good guy, I didn't expect that the biggest melon is my own home?

After the two quarreled and fought, they saw their daughter still sitting there with her rice bowl, and suddenly they had a new outlet for their anger.

Both of them scolded Wen Shishi.

Wen Shishi, who had done nothing, said:? ? ?

She usually seemed to have a good temper, but now she couldn't bear it. She put down her bowls and chopsticks, stood up and yelled back. For a while, the live broadcast room was very lively.

Barrage:

"??? I just came here, where is the anchor?"

"It's so novel that the players and NPCs started arguing??"

"Hahahaha, I laughed like crazy! This development is so exciting! "

Can it still be like this? I'm surprised that NPCs give players options during conversations. This game just throws away the options and leaves them all to the players' freedom?" "

Awesome! This is really awesome! It means that in this game , players can be themselves and don't have to follow any character set in the plot, right?"

"Ahhhhhh!! I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy! I want to play so much! Why do I grab it every time? I don't have the closed beta account of Snow Tuan Game!"