Chapter 196

Snow Mountain

At the moment the defense line closed, the entire KID team arrived at the Slareed defense line.

"I almost didn't make it!" Qi Qingfeng sighed in relief, "Fortunately, Chenlin designated the target on me."

Zhao Lejie grumbled, "Did you consider my feelings? You hid behind my shield the whole time!"

The distant blue defense line closed, and a special light shield extended from the edge of the defense line, disappearing without a trace after completely closing.

At the abandoned Slareed Management Bureau docking station, the attention of the floating mechas was entirely focused on the 12 mechas that had just entered. These 12 mechas had different colors—red, black, blue... Clearly not from the same mecha base.

Not from the same mecha base, and not with familiar mecha insignias.

Such a mismatched team could actually break into the Slareed defense line.

Not only that... Their method was not a direct entry but using displacement weapons to reach the hovering platform. There were many weapons with spatial attributes, but spatial displacement weapons were extremely rare. How could such a hastily assembled team have such a good spatial displacement weapon?

KID team? In a short time, many mecha teams had already analyzed the information displayed by the system and found that KID was a mecha base that had never participated in the stellar competition. The latest news was that they won the championship in the Dawn System competition.

With so many star systems in the Star Alliance, many teams wouldn't deliberately pay attention to news from other systems, especially from a system that was not well-known in the weakest first stellar domain. The chances of encountering such a team in battle were extremely low, and no one would bother to understand such a team intentionally.

Around the abandoned Management Bureau, each team harbored their own thoughts.

Ying Chenlin retracted his spatial staff, landing and habitually observing the surrounding environment. He noticed various mechas floating around. Through the mecha shells, he knew that many mecha pilots were watching them.

As the members of the Dawn team saw the crowded defense line and breathed a sigh of relief, their joking atmosphere quickly faded.

Wen Yi squinted his eyes and looked upward. "Many strong teams have come."

The Dawn mecha pilots were located on the hovering platform. In addition to seeing the mechas around them, they also saw countless shadows behind those mechas.

When advancing in two teams, Chenlin had considered the speed difference brought by Qi Sicheng's weapons. If they were lucky, they could directly enter Slareed before the defense line closed. If not, they could close the distance using displacement weapons and still enter the target area. However, these prerequisites required Qi Sicheng's team to successfully squeeze into the defense line.

These mechas had entered Slareed long before them. Compared to their awkward sprint, these mecha pilots seemed to handle it with ease.

"KID?" A light and frivolous male voice suddenly sounded on the public channel of all mechas.

Chenlin immediately looked at the mecha number of the communication source and saw the logo of PJT.

Among the floating mechas, 12 golden mechas focused on the hovering platform. The captain of PJT, Norbert, whistled, "Long time no see, did you come to play too?"

With such an enthusiastic and playful tone, Chenlin immediately recalled the blond man he had met at the Silver Moon System Star Alliance. Norbert, the hidden mecha pilot and captain of PJT, the second-ranked strong team in the Star Alliance.