Chapter 19

Testing

Late at night, in the StarNet Mecha Enthusiast Technology Forum, a part-testing blogger opened a post. The original poster was a senior testing blogger on the forum, who enjoyed browsing the parts market and conducting evaluations of new products. Due to the broad audience of his evaluation videos, he was quite popular on the forum.

As soon as he posted, dozens of comments quickly appeared.

The video featured a test of a common A-GZ6666 component found in the market, an old model A-grade part that was once popular but had now become ordinary.

Night owls in the comments assumed the poster was testing a new component, only to be surprised as they continued watching. The recurring detection rate in the video caught them off guard.

The discussion intensified, and the original poster came out to explain:

"The concept of breaking through the upper limit space is incredible. Two years ago, the founding company of the A-GZ series released a detection report, and the upper limit space of the part's raw materials has already been set. The appearance of a part breaking through this limit suggests a technological innovation, and this technology has not been publicly disclosed online yet."

This sparked even more discussions among the tech enthusiasts on the forum, all eager to inquire about the source of this technology.

The original poster explained that it was a new store that had just opened, and although he couldn't remember the details written in the store's introduction, he vaguely recalled the ID of the technical owner mentioned on the store's parts details page – an ID named 'Yuan.'

Yuan?!

It seemed like nobody had heard of this person in the industry!

While this discussion sparked interest in a small online community, the members of KID were busy with their own tasks.

After the matter of decorating the online store was settled that day, Ji Qingfeng, concerned about accidentally touching other things, promptly shut down all business options and even turned off customer chat when online. He stayed in the store, transmitted product information, and went offline as soon as he finished. He didn't bother with anything else.

"Don't mess up anything again," Lin Yao warned. "Last time, you sold a few things by mistake."

Ji Qingfeng replied, "At least I didn't enter the wrong prices. But after just half a day of operation, we managed to sell something. I'll tell Tang Jie to raise the prices a bit. We might make some profit."

The matter of the online store gradually faded from their attention. Ji Qingfeng spent the following days in the maintenance room, completing the repair work on the advanced mecha for Kid.

Since KID's advanced mecha were only four in number, and the warehouse held an A3 model, the limited space made it convenient for Shen Xingtang and Ying Chenlin to finalize the repair plans for the mecha. After inspecting and polishing the parts, the next step in the repair process was to test the compatibility of these parts with the mecha.

Four or five days had passed since they finished repairing Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao's mecha. It was time for Ying Chenlin to keep the appointment with Dr. Wu's friend.

Shen Xingtang, along with Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao, had to take care of the store opening business today.

Knowing that Ying Chenlin had to go to the medical station, Shen Xingtang asked Jiang Simiao to accompany him.

Upon reaching the destination, Ying Chenlin said, "The examination will take a long time. You don't have to wait for me."

Jiang Simiao replied, "If you need help, just contact me. You should have my communication number saved."