Chapter 180

Long-Range Energy Cannon

A Commentator in the live broadcast saw this scene and urgently said, "It seems that Sink has targeted the YDS mecha, but he is too far away. It's difficult to calibrate the energy cannon at such a long distance, especially against fast-moving mechas."

[Such a long distance?! Sink is using an energy cannon, not a sniper cannon!]

Sink is still retreating, and he has already created a considerable distance between him and the front-line YDS mechas. This almost eerie movement puzzled both YDS and the audience in the live broadcast. However, they didn't have time to contemplate Sink's actions because Trace had already emerged from the sea.

Hu Luobu noticed the environment and urgently exclaimed, "Ke Lin!! There's a strong wind on the sea now!"

This is the opportunity that Trace has been waiting for. The fully charged sniper cannon is ready to go. He precisely seized the moment when Huo Yan disrupted YDS's shield. The lowered sniper cannon almost touched the water's surface. With the fierce sea wind, the cannon descended, releasing the accumulated wind energy in an instant.

The violent explosion from the compressed storm caused waves across the entire sea surface. The wind blades scattered the water, forcefully pushing back the YDS tanks that had their shields broken, sending them into the air.

The damage at such close range is significant. The two front-line YDS mechas had already taken considerable damage. Tank durability: 30%, Stealth durability: 46% after this wave of attacks.

[What the heck?! YDS's Stealth is in danger!]

[Luobo is rushing over! Trace may not have a chance for a follow-up shot!]

Ke Lin shouted, "Stabilize the formation, full-speed thrusters, dive into the water!"

Hu Luobu naturally wouldn't give Trace a chance to hit his teammates again. With Lucy under control, he fired several tracking missiles in rapid succession, locking onto Trace. "I've suppressed him, no need to fire!"

Trace, avoiding the strong wind flow, glanced coldly at the YDS mechas. Finally, his gaze settled on a figure in the distance.

The YDS mechas struggled to stabilize themselves in the strong wind tornado caused by Trace. At this moment, they spotted a mecha surfacing in the distance. "Wait! It's Sink over there!"

In the cockpit, Ying Chenlin calmly observed the virtual dashboard. The distance data, indicating the gap widening as they raced backward, was displayed before his eyes. The movement speed of the red targets on the radar wasn't slow. The fluctuating red dots reflected in his eyes.

Getting closer—until the distant waterspout erupted.

Ying Chenlin, in an extreme state, dodged backward to avoid Hu Luobu's tracking cannon. He almost continuously chased his targets with the two cannons. In the distance, the dawn cast an orange glow on the horizontal surface. When breaking through the water's surface, the entire mecha flipped in the air. In his rapidly changing field of view, he caught sight of the YDS mechas struggling to stabilize themselves.

To maintain high concentration for over an hour had caused a few beads of sweat to form on Ying Chenlin's forehead. He exhaled heavily, and the energy cannon's charge had reached 100%. This was the moment he had been waiting for.

The audience in the live broadcast was still focused on the damage caused by Trace's sniper cannon and the resulting waterspout. Just then, a medic mecha that had swiftly retreated out of everyone's view unleashed its firepower along the sea surface.