Chapter 194. Slareed Pollution Zone (Stellar Alliance Mission)

Slareede Chaos Zone

The destination this time is the Dongnuo Galaxy in the Third Star Domain, with a travel time of one and a half days.

Inside the spaceship, there are rest rooms set up. Each room accommodates two people. Naturally, Ying Chenlin and You Su ended up sharing a room. Shen Xingtang and Lu Xi stayed together, Huo Yan and Jiang Simiao shared a room, and Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao stayed together as usual. The room with a view was once again assigned to Ying Chenlin and You Su.

KID had seen this spaceship flying to the arena with the Gale every day before, and it wasn't until now, sitting on this spaceship, that they realized how enjoyable the Gale was in the past.

Ji Qingfeng asked, "When we have money, can we have our own spaceship?"

Jiang Simiao shattered his daydream, "That depends on us actually having money."

The room was a bit far, and Ying Chenlin followed the corridor to find the location of their room. As soon as they entered, You Su walked to the bed closer to the inside, giving the spot with a view to Ying Chenlin.

After everyone placed their luggage in the rooms, Shen Xingtang summoned them to the spaceship's conference room for a meeting. The personnel from other mecha bases would check into their rooms first, and the meeting would take place in the conference room.

Ying Chenlin and You Su's room was far away, and by the time they arrived, they were the last ones.

When they entered, the conference room was already full. Ying Chenlin found an empty seat and gestured to You Su in a low voice, "Over here."

You Su didn't go far and naturally sat down next to Ying Chenlin.

Zhao Lejie, sitting across from them, saw the two entering and turned to ask Ji Qingfeng, "Are Trace and Sink roommates?"

"Yes." Ji Qingfeng, originally discussing food with Lin Yao, explained, "Didn't they all come together?"

Zhao Lejie had a head full of questions and nowhere to ask. He turned to see the same expression on Hu Luobu's face.

Once everyone was in their rooms, Shen Xingtang began the meeting in the spaceship's conference room, "I haven't told you about the special mission before because the mission announcement only came three days ago. We received limited information on our end."

The Star Alliance special mission system is not always open; it selects specific regions to open periodically.

The location of this Star Alliance special mission is the Dongnuo Galaxy in the Third Star Domain. The resource level of this galaxy is above average in the Third Star Domain, with many polluted areas.

In the Dongnuo Galaxy, there is a special edge pollution zone. This pollution zone, originally a high-risk area, communicated with the border pollution zone after the border of the Third Star Domain, leading to a large amount of pollutants entering the Dongnuo Galaxy.

The border has been guarded by the border military of the Dongnuo Galaxy, but the high-risk pollution zone became an uncontrolled area after the riot at that time. The original pollution zone system collapsed, and a large number of spaceships and starships passing through that area disappeared. Finally, the Star Alliance classified it as a restricted area, and it has not been opened for many years.

While Shen Xingtang was speaking, the mission announcement information appeared in front of everyone. It showed the location of this mission: the Dongnuo Galaxy in the Third Star Domain—Slareed Pollution Zone.

After everyone reviewed the map, Lin Yao unexpectedly said, "This area is quite large!"

Ying Chenlin pointed to the uncontrolled pollution zone, which had expanded from the original pollution zone to the entire universe and even expanded to other planets. It had now become an entire large area, with a very high level of complexity.