Chapter 2

Retired

The examination lasted for two days, and Ying Chenlin was admitted to the hospital.

Ying Chenlin's right arm was repeatedly examined to determine the genetic lesion.

Xun Bao followed Ying Chenlin for two days of examination and had to accept the result: "The location of the lesion is not large, and you don't necessarily have to listen to the doctor's advice about amputation... I have checked in the past few days, and it is not that I have not suffered from genetic diseases before. Mecha Master."

"The deterioration speed of the lesion cannot be estimated, and the mecha's neural resonance will also be affected." Ying Chenlin looked at his legs. When the genetic lesion was detected, the doctor was worried that the leg was also caused by the lesion, but after careful examination, he found that it was not. When the problem was discovered, the only reason could be attributed to the sequelae of the mecha master's nerve connection.

He knew that the loss of walking ability was not due to nerve connections. He had been disabled for so many years in his previous life and had long been unfamiliar with the memory of walking. Now that he had a pair of healthy legs, it would take some time for him to regain his walking ability.

Xun Bao scratched his head and said: "But what will happen to your career if you have an amputation? You have finally reached adulthood. If something like this happens at this time, how about we suppress it with drugs first?"

Nowadays, the main medium for mecha masters to drive mechas is spiritual empathy. Replacing mechanical prostheses will affect the operation of the human body's mental power, which will indirectly hinder the driving of mechas... Moreover, surgery to remove genetic diseases will also have a high probability of affecting mental power and physical fitness.

If he really undergoes genetic disease surgery, Ying Chenlin's movement on his right hand will be affected, and even driving a mecha will be restricted.

"How long can the drug suppress me? Besides, I can't fly a mecha in my current state." Ying Chenlin's eyes were calm and he said seriously: "Xun Bao, I don't want to be disabled."

Seeing that Ying Chenlin had made up his mind, Xun Bao's eyes turned a little red, "Then treatment. I have to see the doctor's plan. Which doctor will do the surgery? No, no, I have to find a better doctor for you."

When Ying Chenlin saw him going out to find a doctor, he suddenly remembered that it was like this in his previous life.

When he was seriously injured and found to have a genetic problem, Xun Bao was busy like this. It was just that he faced a large amount of liquidated damages due to a business contract and had to bear subsequent medical expenses. The rest of his life was basically useless, and he didn't want to drag down his friends. In the end I just went to Sirius alone.

As a result, when he was reborn again, he still had to trouble his friends.

The atmosphere in the ward became a little quiet. The AI ​​robot next to him was peeling apples for Ying Chenlin competently. The windows were not closed tightly, and the hot summer wind blew in.

Ying Chenlin's eyes fell outside the window, and he looked beyond the window to see the vast scenery in the distance.

Over the next few days, doctors came for follow-up examinations.

In order for the surgery to go smoothly, Ying Chenlin needed to make staged physical adjustments, and leg rehabilitation was also put on the process.

When Xun Bao entered the rehabilitation room, Ying Chenlin had just finished the first stage of rehabilitation and was sitting in the rest area next to him, sweating profusely. The optical brain in his hand was playing something.