Chapter 62

Stripping

When the Bloodeater Crows' head raven broke away from the flock, it was destined to face an unbearable weight of life. It was continuously bombarded by long-range sniper cannons three times, then dozens of close-quarters stealth mechas approached, and it couldn't even spread its wings. When it fell, it was killed with a single blow. In the end, it was captured.

The change in fate took no more than half an hour. KID's tank and the Vanguard saw the head raven in hand, so they turned off the bright light bulb and withdrew without looking back.

The originally attracted protective shield was gone. The raven flock completely fell into chaos after losing the guidance of the head raven. In a panic, they fled in all directions. When they arrived, there were hundreds of Bloodeater Crowss, but when they retreated, only a remnant force remained.

Huo Yan looked at the distance regretfully, "What a pity."

If only there was a bit more energy, they wouldn't let a single raven escape.

At this moment, Lin Yao watched the Bloodeater Crows flock fly away, deeply nostalgic for the time when he could return from the pollution zone with a full load of energy supplies after killing, opportunities like that were rare in the pollution zone of the Tianyu Star.

In the live broadcast room, the live broadcast of the pollution zone showed the departing ravens and KID's team looking at the scene.

The commentator inexplicably sensed a bit of regret from their actions. After a silence, he said, "It seems like this one-sided beating has come to an end, and KID did not continue the pursuit."

_

When KID's repair technician suggested dismantling the cockpit, the others in the arena didn't speak, but some technical staff members were prejudiced and skeptical. Dismantling the cockpit was at least two levels more difficult than the original plan. The original situation was already challenging to handle, and now, talking about dismantling the cockpit was simply increasing the difficulty of the rescue.

"Can he handle it? Dismantling the cockpit at this level of damage is not easy at all."

"Dismantling the cockpit not only increases the technical difficulty but also the time it takes. The oxygen capsule may not last that long."

The initially relatively simple task of removing the outer panels had turned into dismantling the cockpit.

The one operating wasn't the experienced YDS repair technician, but KID's young repair technician. In the prejudiced opinions, even if this person had technical skills, age and experience were there. Repair personnel couldn't help but worry.

A senior repairman in the field cautiously spoke after observing the situation, "I can understand why he proposed to dismantle the cockpit. The position where the metal nerves connect is too tricky, entangling with the psychic sensory nerves that connect the mecha pilot's brain and body inside the cockpit."

If only injured and lacking oxygen, lying in the medical capsule for a while could still recover. But once there was a reverse flow of energy on the metal nerves, the mecha pilot in the cockpit would face more than just simple injuries. It might lead to brain damage or even psychic breakdown.

Others said, "At least the original plan could get him out."

"Our intention is to save people, and a quick rescue can save his life. But these are mecha pilots. Since they came to our arena for a competition, we are responsible for their professional careers."

Outside the repair area, there was already a medical team waiting. Dismantling the cockpit was possible, but it required modifying the entire rescue plan. Now, there was a new difficulty. The most experienced repairman on the field was the YDS repair technician performing repairs. According to the original plan, his position was near the energy point. Now that the outer panels had been removed, it was even more impossible for him to evacuate from the original position.