Chapter 141

This Road is Blocked

When the red and white stealth mecha appeared in the field of view of the Beacon Fire team, the captain immediately fired a shot towards the position of the stealth mecha. He didn't even have time to hear what the mecha in front said through the loudspeaker. "Red and white mecha, KID uses mechas of this color scheme. Everyone, prepare for battle."

The mecha pilots of the Beacon Fire team were unaware of the situation outside. All they could see were the records of battles within the competition area and mechas scattered around waiting for rescue. Anyone with eyes could tell that fierce battles had taken place here, and the mechas that survived such battles were extraordinary.

KID was prominently listed on the leaderboard, and the Beacon Fire team had researched KID. Naturally, they recognized the mecha in front of them.

[What's the hurry to run?]

[It's too late.]

In the smoke-filled old business city, Ji Qingfeng stood firm and shouted a couple of sentences. The opponent directly fired a shot, and there was no exchange of greetings. Ji Qingfeng wasn't interested in standing there and getting hit. He activated his thrusters, smoothly avoiding the Beacon Fire team's artillery attacks. "Hey, brother, why skip the greetings and just shoot?!"

The captain of the Beacon Fire team, an artillery, focused on firing the gun without bothering to greet. After firing, he asked, "What did he just say?"

The guard in the team replied, "It seems like he was asking why we didn't exchange greetings."

Other members of the Beacon Fire team: "..."

Was there something wrong with this mecha pilot? You have to exchange pleasantries before fighting!?

The captain of the Beacon Fire team frowned and said, "Why exchange greetings? Don't let him escape; capture him."

Without friendly greetings, the six mechas of the Beacon Fire team immediately surrounded Ji Qingfeng as soon as they saw him. Seeing this situation, Ji Qingfeng ran as soon as he saw it, activating his thrusters and rushing into the old business center.

At the same time, in another part of the old business center, KID and the others were idle, having settled other internal matters with the mechas. They watched as the Mecha Alliance's rescue team came over with a military ship to tow the mechas. Once the damage reached 80%, the system would protect the mecha from harm during the match, and each mecha would display a blue light signifying battle damage, activating all internal energy supplies to protect the mecha until rescue arrived.

Lin Yao said, "It feels itchy if I don't do anything."

Lu Xi said, "Mecha pilots come to Keze Floating Island every year. This pollution zone has very few pollutants."

KID and the others watched as the rescue team towed away the mechas.

The mecha pilots being towed noticed KID's gaze and felt that they were not well-intentioned.

[KID is just standing there watching.]

[I always feel that their gaze at the damaged mechas is unfriendly.]

[Friendly? Look at this wasteland and talk about friendliness.]

[If it weren't for the rule that damaged mechas with 80% damage couldn't be attacked during the match, I feel they might have taken action.]

The Alliance's rescue personnel were only responsible for rescuing, without communicating with other mecha pilots during the match. Moreover, there were too many mechas in this area, and the rescue team had never rescued so many mechas at once, especially using the largest mobile warship to lift mechas.