Chapter 175

Teleportation Grappling Hook

The spreading black water, affected by the bubbles from the gunfire of Mirage and FQJ, drifted even further. The dense black water dispersed, and both teams had been watching the radar for a long time without finding any radar signals belonging to stealth mechas.

Mirage's firearms team was suspicious, "Could it be pollutants!?"

The commander of Mirage frowned slightly, "Ink can only be from squid-like pollutants. We've been here for so long, and we haven't seen squid-like pollutants. Not to mention the ink from squid-like pollutants at such a wide distance. The ink from squid-like pollutants usually only spreads within the range of their natural enemies' attacks. This kind of range is more like pollutants running while carrying ink."

[Disappeared??]

[How is that possible to disappear!?]

[Where's the camera!?]

At the moment when the stealth mecha's figure disappeared, everyone in the live broadcast room stopped. The official commentator quickly mobilized all the real-time monitoring cameras around but couldn't find KID's stealth mecha in that group of ink. Just as everyone was wondering what KID had done, they suddenly saw KID's stealth signal on another location of the radar.

The teams inside the arena couldn't capture KID's stealth radar, but the external highest real-time system could record the stealth signal. Just outside the battle zone, behind the coral reef where Mirage and FQJ were stationed, KID's stealth mecha QingF stopped there.

[Damn it, no, look at the side of the coral reef.]

Everyone in the live broadcast room saw that a grappling hook appeared on Qingf's right wristband. At this moment, the grappling hook was firmly holding onto the coral reef. He seemed like a highly skilled assassin, controlling the large mecha's size perfectly to fit on the coral reef. Taking advantage of the dispersed ink and the high vantage point of the mecha, he had actually hidden right under the eyes of Mirage and FQJ.

[What's that grappling hook?]

[Qingf did disappear on the radar for a moment, I noticed it!]

The next second, the grappling hook disappeared, and Qingf's left-hand weapon compartment revealed a curved knife. He once again pierced a stealth squid's ink sac, and the black water from the ink sac flowed larger along the fluctuating water currents.

The gunfire from Mirage and FQJ's firearms didn't explode anything. The commanders of both teams were puzzled. At this moment, outside the battle area, KID didn't stay in place this time. In addition to Lucy and Yao, who were originally hovering and probing around, KID's other two mechas also moved simultaneously. KID's firearms mecha and medic mecha acted from both sides, immediately joining the battle.

The commanders of the two teams, who were concerned about the ink situation, soon had no time to think. KID's actions made this chaotic battle even more intense.

They had seen KID's advancement match and knew how powerful the coordination of their three mechas was at a distance.

Mirage commanded, "KID is coming! Prioritize Lucy, don't let her cooperate with Sink and Trace!"

FQJ commanded, "Lock on Trace, tracking cannon, press him."

The team skilled in underwater battles knew who the core of KID was.

Mirage commanded, "Trying to fish in our muddy waters is not that simple."

In the live broadcast room, the melee mechas of both teams were still in combat, but the long-range mechas on both sides had silently targeted KID in the distance.