Chapter 125. Dawn Galaxy (Preparation for Battle)

Benign

You Su had no other expression. After the other person said, "Long time no see," he just responded lightly to acknowledge.

The lieutenant general shifted his gaze, saw the doctor leading a medical team entering the emergency room, and instructed the soldiers to closely monitor Ying Chenlin's condition.

After explaining these, the lieutenant general noticed a woman standing beside him. He nodded slightly to Shen Xingtang and then left the emergency room with his personal guards.

The aftermath of the incident in the Koria pollution zone had to be handled by the First Star Domain General Army. As the overall commander, he didn't stay here for long. Once the people left, Shen Xingtang looked at You Su, who had been silent beside her. Despite the familiar appearance, it was hard to believe there was no connection. She spoke, "I remember you telling me you don't have many relatives or friends."

Shen Xingtang looked at the dialogue and expressions between the two, curious about You Su to the extreme. She first met You Su during the pollution clearing mission eight years ago. At that time, she was in charge of repairing Theo, and that was when she reluctantly got to know You Su. Later, they met again in the Dawn League.

After retiring, You Su roamed the pollution zone for years. When his mecha encountered issues, he occasionally asked Shen Xingtang for help. However, despite knowing You Su for so long, Shen Xingtang only knew about his time in the special forces. She rarely heard about his connections with the Border Army's high-ranking officers.

"Not wrong. I don't have much connection with him," You Su said, arms crossed, leaning on the side. His peripheral vision fell on the virtual screen in the emergency room. "Instead of worrying about me, think about why he personally brought a medical team. Your precious one has complicated relations."

Jiang Simiao thought, 'Yours aren't simple either,' but he curiously looked at Shen Xingtang. "Chenlin got injured, and the Border Army sent a medical team to assist in treatment, which is understandable. Still, it alarmed the medical team from the First General Army..."

His gaze fell on the side, where Qiu Lao's personal guards were also present. Too many people were paying attention to Ying Chenlin's condition.

You Su, along with KID and others, wasn't in the control room. He had limited knowledge of the past events in the Koria Restricted Zone. Shen Xingtang had stayed in the control room for so long that she had guessed most of the things.

"Is it related to Ying Songshan?" You Su looked down slightly. "The permission algorithm he used in the Forbidden Zone is Ying Songshan's. The Border Army has been looking for Ying Songshan for many years, but he claimed to have no family, and the Border Army couldn't find him. Maybe he's already passed away."

He thought of the photos on the wall of the research institute in the Forbidden Zone and continued, "That person is a survivor from the Forbidden Zone years ago, and Ying Chenlin is related to the Forbidden Zone."

Jiang Simiao was confused, "Who is that person?"

Shen Xingtang glanced at the Border Army nearby, "Lieutenant General."

Seeing You Su say all this, she cautiously added, "Let's wait until Chenlin wakes up to discuss the specifics. He's probably the one who wants to know these things the most."

---

Inside the emergency room, several doctors stood in front of a medical cabin. In the medical cabin lay a pale-faced young man. His brow was furrowed, and the mechanical part on his right arm had been completely dismantled. The repair fluid in the medical cabin maintained the activity of the arm's tissue cells, and all the recorded data were transferred to the nearby testing chamber.