Chapter 153. Kemudi Cave Pollution Zone (Galactic Advancement Tournament)

Qualifying Match Draw

After the elimination round, all mechas needed maintenance for the upcoming advancement matches.

Although there were changes in the new season's format, the overall schedule followed the old format, with the top 32 advancing after the elimination round, followed by the top 8 ranking matches. The time between each phase of the competition would not exceed half a month, leaving only 10 days for mecha repairs.

Currently, in the maintenance room, Grandpa Gu and Shen Xingtang were assisting with maintenance. Ying Chenlin spent most of his time training with KID in the training room. However, during his free time, he would visit the maintenance room.

Last time, Theo didn't participate in the competition, and S-class mecha data needed new weapon data input. During this time, Theo's mecha had been kept in the maintenance room.

Upon entering the maintenance room, Ying Chenlin could see Grandpa Gu busy with repairing the mecha's damage.

Without disturbing Grandpa Gu's work, Ying Chenlin looked at Theo.

The weapons prepared for the new season had been tested and installed, but considering that not all tactics had been implemented, adjustments were still needed. Among them, Theo's weapon had a relatively high difficulty level. While others had A-class mechas, Theo had an S-class mecha, and the adaptability of the weapon needed constant adjustments.

Ying Chenlin climbed into the cockpit, and as he entered, the entire cockpit lit up, and all functions inside were activated.

He paused slightly. "Theo?"

The cockpit lit up, as if the mecha was friendly, giving a greeting.

Ying Chenlin took a seat in the cockpit and began the inspection after adjusting the control console.

For him, entering the cockpit of an S-class mecha was a bit uncomfortable. The atmosphere inside was filled with traces of You Su. Every time he entered the cockpit, he felt as if You Su was standing around. He quickly adjusted the internal data of the mecha. Two new weapons were installed on Theo, and the values in the weapon box showed new changes.

"Chenlin, you've been very careful every time you check on me!" Theo looked at the maintenance worker, greeting another AI enthusiastically.

While staying in the maintenance room, Theo had heard Grandpa Gu and Shen Xingtang discussing, knowing that Ying Chenlin had his plans for repairing Theo. Even the ability crystal obtained from the mutant pollutant had been used as a weapon core and entered the design process.

That mutant's rapid regeneration ability was unique, and Theo wondered what kind of weapon Ying Chenlin had crafted from it.

During Theo's inspection, he continued chatting with Yuan.

Until Ying Chenlin left the cockpit, Yuan reluctantly bid farewell.

Exiting the cockpit, Ying Chenlin noticed the warmth of the key around his neck. He glanced at the adjacent, tall mecha. The originally white mecha even had a few red spray-painted lines.

It seemed that Theo and Yuan had a good relationship.

Since the relief of his mental strength, Yuan occasionally spoke a few words to Ying Chenlin. Ying Chenlin had been extremely cautious about modifying Yuan. This plan had been in design since his previous life, and now that it was about to enter the later stages of modification, he shouldn't slack off.

Ying Chenlin walked around the maintenance room, inspected everyone's mechas, and then returned to the elevated control platform.

He called up the weapon data of each mecha from the control platform, cross-checked everything, and then interfaced with the optical brain, exporting the half-designed draft.