Chapter 76

Theo

"Damn!"

"Where did this thing come from?"

"Why did the alarm go off only now when it's so close?"

"The energy is not fully charged."

The alarm continued to blare, catching the attention of all the mecha pilots in the base. The personnel rushed to the control room, and the mecha pilots began to retreat. However, the mechas on the landing pad had not yet completed the energy replenishment.

You Su frowned tightly. "S-Class."

Theo exclaimed, "How did this thing get here? We didn't detect its pollution reaction at the beginning!"

Ying Chenlin, seeing that the personnel had already rushed to the control room, took a few steps back and got a clearer view of the pollutant on the defense shield. The pollutant looked humanoid, slightly hunched back, muscular limbs, and sharp claws pressed against the defense shield, emitting a cold light.

On its massive body was a wolf's face, with long and sharp fangs, and its beastly eyes gleamed with a chilling light.

In the control room of Qiu Jin, everyone who had been focused on the people in the A-14 area was suddenly startled by the alarm.

The person in charge exclaimed, "Why did an S-Class suddenly appear in the A-24 area? How did we only detect it so close now?"

Busy personnel at the control console left afterimages as they quickly assessed the origin of this pollutant. The magnetic field interference in the area caused a delay in identifying the S-Class, but even with the delay, they wouldn't have waited until the S-Class reached the base to notice.

Qiu Jin had accumulated four S-Class reports so far, three of which had been resolved. Now, there should only be the one they were dealing with in the north, BZZL1.

How did this one appear?

"Director, come and take a look at this..."

The person in charge approached and saw the live image above the base that the personnel had pulled up. After replaying it, they saw the pollutant's claws tearing through space, jumping directly above the base. The director said in amazement, "Tearing through space, this is spatial ability!"

Spatial ability! No wonder it could evade detection in such an environment.

But it attacked the A-26 base, where not only mecha pilots were present but also a small number of non-combatant personnel.

"Don't panic, stay calm," the person in charge said. "Although the base's defense system may not reach the intensity of the pollution zone's defense system, it can easily withstand A+ mutations under normal circumstances."

The personnel watched the footage, trembling, and said, "But, Director, it is currently attacking the defense system."

The S-Class wolf-like pollutant crouched on the defense shield, and all the pollutants around it went into a frenzy upon its arrival, banging against the defense shield. The wolf's claws were pressed against the shield, pounding one after another, as if trying to tear through the obstacle in front of it.

When Jiang Yu entered the control room with the personnel, there was no one else in the control room. In the corner, there was only a standby medical robot.

"Isn't the commander of A-26 here?" Jiang Yu asked when he didn't find anyone to inquire.

The personnel replied, "Are you looking for Mr. Ying? He's helping repair the mechas on the landing pad."