Chapter 104

Cleanup

After hearing Ying Chenlin's words, Qi Sicheng seemed to suddenly understand why KID urgently needed an energy conduit. However, the explosion triggered a collapse of the mountain, causing a strong airflow. "Everyone retreat, leave this place!"

The two energy conduits had limited energy, but combined with the extensive condensate, the already disturbed mountain couldn't bear the pressure. The explosion caused the previously disturbed mountain pass to collapse in just over ten seconds, continuously collapsing with a rumbling sound, and all the mecha cockpits displayed explosion alerts.

In the resting room of the Koria Management Bureau, people from the Dawn Galaxy nervously monitored the detection system. Since KID went to rescue Gale, they hadn't relaxed. Initially, they couldn't contact KID and Gale, and later, they didn't dare to contact them.

First, they saw the mecha signals of Gale and KID appearing around the second S-level pollution source in the mountains. Then, the pollution source disappeared, and mechas lingered... Until just now, they received vibration wave alerts centered around Gale and KID. The mood of everyone in the Dawn Galaxy was like riding a roller coaster.

Everyone knew the situation—there must have been friction, even a fight. And it wasn't a small one. This commotion reached the Management Bureau!

"The Management Bureau is investigating the vibration waves."

"It seems a bit lively in the lounge of the Second Galaxy. I just heard that several mechas were damaged."

Shen Xingtang said in a deep voice, "What about our side?"

"Some damage... but for now, it seems to be minor." Jiang Simiao quickly checked the damage to their mechas, finding that the most severely damaged was Huo Yan's weapon shield. "It doesn't seem too serious."

The people of the Dawn Galaxy, this time, didn't care if their actions would interfere with the ongoing battle. When the information was sent over, it smoothly reached them. However, in the crackling sound of electricity, only Qi Sicheng's voice was heard, accompanied by Zhao Lejie's acknowledgment.

"Did the explosion affect the signal over there? We should be able to contact them soon." The one answering was Qi Sicheng, standing on the mountain peak, looking into the distance. "Oh, no problem. We just went there, stole and killed GBK's pollutants, and it seems like Qi Sicheng and Chenlin over there—"

Zhao Lejie, stepping on the body of the lion pollutant that came from GBK, looked through the long-range vision function of the mecha toward the distant mountain, vaguely seeing a corner of the collapsed mountain. "...It seems like the mountain exploded over there."

Other people beside Zhao Lejie agreed.

Qi Sicheng added, "So it exploded."

People from the Dawn Galaxy: "..."

Stole, kill, and explode???

The environmental report on the detection system confirmed what KID and Gale said through the communication channel. When the staff in the lounge looked at the detected mecha signals, they saw that KID and Gale's mechas had started moving towards them, while GBK's mechas remained motionless.

Thinking about Qi Sicheng's mention of exploding the mountain, a staff member hesitated and asked, "What about GBK's mechas?"

The leader of the YDS next to him, seeing the environmental report, calmly said, "Haven't you seen it before? It's not the first time they buried people."

This sentence stirred everyone's memory. In Qiu Jin, YDS exploded two mechas, buried them, and even created a black hole.

They all looked at the GBK mecha signals appearing on the detection system, indicating that the mountain exploded... and GBK was buried.