Chapter 160

Giant Bear Hunting Operation

At close range, nobody expected Trace to come out from this location. The sniper shot was fierce and fierce, directly blasting down the completely unprepared Giant Bear's two mechas.

The mechas impacted the ground, shattering the surface rock layers, revealing the translucent minerals below.

When You Su saw the minerals, he frowned, and the charging motion of the sniper cannon did not stop.

[Trace!?]

[KID has blocked the path of the Giant Bear's two mechas with three mechas!]

[Lucy and Yan caught up!]

This shot directly hit both mechas at close range, instantly causing a huge amount of damage. The Giant Bear tank reacted quickly, and at this critical moment, he raised the shield. However, KID's control mecha, following closely behind, didn't give him a chance. When he raised the shield to protect his teammate, Lu Xi seized the opportunity and used two consecutive water cannon shots to control the Giant Bear team's mecha from the side of the tank. "Huo Ge!"

"Here it comes!" Huo Yan followed closely behind, and the empty shock blade shook the Giant Bear's control mecha away.

Giant Bear control: "!!!"

The protective shield of the Giant Bear tank opened, but the teammates beside him were directly pushed away by the coordination of KID's three. "Captain, over here!"

The Giant Bear control mecha wanted to escape, but he carried two control weapons. Just as he escaped from Lu Xi's control, he immediately ran into Huo Yan's empty shock blade.

In the cave, the effect of the shock blade was astonishing; with a swing, it separated the tank from the control mecha. Seeing the situation, the Giant Bear tank wanted to expand the shield's range to cover the controlled mecha. However, in the exchange between the two sides, Trace's second sniper shot was already fully charged.

Trying to save someone?

You Su did not attack the exposed control mecha but used the full power of the sniper cannon to blast the shielded Giant Bear tank backward by dozens of meters, widening the distance between the two mechas.

"Beautiful!" The commentator exclaimed, "KID's three mechas have separated the Giant Bear mechas! The Giant Bear control mecha lost protection, and the tank is being repelled by Trace!"

"I go, Brother You, how loud was your cannon?!" Ji Qingfeng was still in the lower levels of the maze, noticing the vibration of the maze cave, "It shook over to my side."

Lin Yao was still struggling to find his way through the maze and said, "Why didn't I feel it? Didn't Chenlin bring an energy gun? Our energy should be enough!"

Ji Qingfeng was anxious, "Why are you getting farther away!"

Lin Yao, feeling a headache, said, "Then I'll go back."

"No need to go around; you just stay in that position." You Su, hearing this, swept towards the radar's position of a medic mecha, and the charging of the gun continued: "Is the energy enough?"

Ying Chenlin happened to be hovering at a corner, observing the positions of Night Bat and Lin Yao on the map. Upon hearing You Su's inquiry, it took him a while to realize that the other party was asking him, "Enough."

The audience in the live broadcast room just recovered from the aftermath of the 100% charged sniper shot. The red-and-white artillery mecha in the arena, after repelling the Giant Bear tank, continued to charge the sniper cannon. In his eyes, the charging time of the sniper cannon seemed inexhaustible. He ignored the large shield raised by the Giant Bear tank and bombarded it one shot after another.