Chapter 32

Light Bulb

Charge straight in...?

The mecha pilots in the room all looked at Ying Chenlin. Have they gone mad!?

"..." It's better not to ask!

Zhao Lejie was about to speak when he suddenly heard laughter from the side.

A man leaned against the wall, and from this angle, only his profile could be seen. Zhao Lejie's original attention was all on Ying Chenlin, but now, seeing this side profile, he suddenly felt a bit familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

At the sound of the words, You Su laughed and said, "Okay, how do you want to charge?"

Zhao Lejie: "..."

Okay, it's his illusion. He definitely doesn't know this person.

Hearing You Su's response, the mecha pilots nearby looked at him in confusion. How could someone agree to this idea? Some people were about to refute, but the people from KID's side began to echo one by one.

Huo Yan thought about it and nodded. "Anyway, when the energy is depleted, we can recharge here. There are also many mecha pilots, and it might work."

Lin Yao said, "What's there to be afraid of? Just a few small scorpions."

Ji Qingfeng added, "Rashness is not advisable, making money is."

Lu Xi, after listening, also nodded.

Mecha pilots: "??? Seriously?"

Zhao Lejie suddenly realized that getting this answer from KID was not surprising at all.

After all, they killed Hundred-Year Orchid, slaughtered the scorpions, and now they just lacked the base station tower.

Huo Yan had already approved this plan, then looked at Ying Chenlin and asked, "How do we charge?"

"Split into two teams, one to provide cover, and one to go in and restore the base station point." Ying Chenlin walked to the control console, directly pulled up the map of the area around Base Station C, "We are in the southwest of the secondary defense zone, within 3 kilometers of the tower, and the straight-line route is the fastest."

"No matter how powerful the subordinate commanding ability of advanced pollutants is, it still needs time to gather pollutants." Ying Chenlin explained, "We've just cleared a batch of scorpions not long ago, and the number of pollutants in this area has already decreased. If we don't charge now, are we giving it time to gather pollutants?"

Earlier, Ying Chenlin had observed the situation near the base station tower. There were unknown S-level pollutants and countless A or B-level pollutants.

The most challenging point was the strong wind flow and the attacks of the pollutants. The defense system of the base station tower was activated, and mechas could only enter the tower through the only entrance. And now, the only entrance was full of dangers from the pollutants.

The influence range of S-level pollutant Hundred-Year Orchid exceeded ten kilometers. Now that the threat of its quicksand was reduced, the only difficulty ahead was facing the headwind.

The hesitation of the mecha pilots lies in the threat of the number of pollutants and the unknown risks. After all, there is still a vigilant S-level pollutant, which indeed poses a potential threat.

Huo Yan asked in confusion, "Is it feasible?"

"As long as the energy is sufficient, it's natural." Ying Chenlin said.

The mecha pilots felt that all the attack and defense strategies they had just discussed were in vain. These people had already started discussing the most direct and straightforward method.