Chapter 91. Koria Pollution Zone (Joint Cleanup)

Lineup

Lin Yao sat cross-legged and asked, "Snatching resources? Any kind?"

"Once you enter the pollution zone, resources depend on individual capabilities. You could say it's a free-for-all." Shen Xingtang held some documents and explained, "This time, people from two star systems are participating, so the slots for our Dawn side are limited."

Ji Qingfeng asked, "What does that mean? Limiting bases or limiting the number of people?"

Shen Xingtang explained, "Limiting the number of people."

In the Dawn Star System, participating in the cleanup of pollution zones had always been based on mecha bases, limiting the number of units, not the number of mecha pilots.

This was the first time hearing about a joint cleanup mission that also restricted the number of participating mecha pilots.

Ying Chenlin furrowed his brows slightly upon hearing this. The Koria pollution zone was indeed a rather unique one, also being a Class S pollution zone.

However, its Class S classification wasn't like those of ordinary star systems, it was the same level used for regional competitions in the First Star Domain. Given the high-risk level of the pollution zone and the high number of S-level pollution sources, limiting the number of mecha pilots was somewhat perplexing.

Huo Yan asked, "Most likely interference from the Second Star System?"

Lin Yao added, "Isn't that so? They come to snatch our resources and won't let us bring more people?"

"The power struggle between star domains is not something we should be concerned about," Shen Xingtang said. "Since the higher-ups have given us this slot, we can't let people from the Second Star System take away our resources."

Jiang Simiao chimed in, "The Koria pollution zone is much larger than Qiu Jin. Besides our base, there are also other mecha bases going to Koria. Apart from some mecha bases already on cleanup missions, the majority of the forces mobilized by the Mecha Alliance are from our Dawn Star System's top three."

Huo Yan looked at the preparatory list and exclaimed, "In the team battle, it's Gale, Black Crow, and YDS, and even some solo mecha pilots are coming. It seems like they are the most outstanding among solo mecha pilots in our Dawn Star System."

Putting aside solo mecha pilots, just looking at the team battle with Gale, Black Crow, and YDS, these three bases were already among the top three.

Lin Yao was curious, "Limited slots? Why isn't BZZL1 going? They were fourth in the last season."

Ji Qingfeng, after hearing this, sat up straight, "Is the chairman considering us, giving us a backdoor entry? How could we get such a limited slot! What's our latest ranking?"

Lu Xi said, "The preliminary matches haven't finished, but we're among the top eight."

Jiang Simiao couldn't help but say, "Why do you always think about taking the backdoor route every day?"

"Considering us? You're overthinking it." Shen Xingtang glanced at Ji Qingfeng, "BZZL1 is in the FS pollution zone, and two other bases are still in other pollution zones and haven't come out yet. The task is urgent, and according to the order, it's our turn."

She wasn't sure about the situation, but during the alliance discussion meeting, when electing the remaining slots, many leaders actively recommended KID.

She was a bit surprised when she heard the news, not knowing when she had built good relationships with those leaders. Qiu Jin and the director of the Tianyu Star were somewhat acquainted, but she didn't know any of the directors of the pollution zone management bureaus. Yet, they even voted for KID.