Chapter 31

Energy

Ying Chenlin's mechanical hand was not intentionally concealed, and the surrounding mecha pilots noticed it.

Several pairs of eyes glanced at Ying Chenlin, but no one said anything. All of them looked puzzled and confused. A mechanical arm was extremely rare for mecha pilots. Although mechanical simulations can be realistic, they can never match the normal limbs of the human body. Moreover, they were mecha pilots, and a 0.1-second reaction error could be fatal in crucial moments.

Most mecha pilots with mechanical limbs gave up on the professional path within a year and turned to become mercenary mecha pilots.

Now, there was another mecha pilot with a mechanical arm in front of them, and this person appeared to be very young.

Zhao Lejie was astonished, "Mechanical arm??"

Ji Qingfeng glanced at him, "Why are you still discriminating?"

Zhao Lejie denied, "I didn't mean that. I just find it a pity."

For mecha pilots, a mechanical arm was a potentially fatal weakness. Zhao suddenly thought of the fluctuating skill level of the other person, seemingly finding the reason. In such a condition, participating in prolonged mecha battles would be impossible.

Unaware of the various gazes behind him, Ying Chenlin entered the energy warehouse and walked to the energy device. He used the authority given by the management bureau to open the pipeline permissions.

Different pipelines transported various types of energy. As a repairman, understanding mecha energy was fundamental. Many modern mecha technologies derived from the Star Alliance's large-scale mechanical field. Mecha, after all, was a large intelligent machine. Therefore, in facilities like the defense area, there would undoubtedly be energy transport pipelines supplying specific intelligent machines.

His task was to use tools to clear this pipeline, control the output threshold, and deliver this energy to mechas lacking power.

The energy warehouse was a place rarely visited by mecha pilots.

Other mecha pilots stood outside, their attention focused entirely on the lone figure busily working.

"Can this work? Exporting and using energy from the energy warehouse?"

"His hand looks challenging to operate."

"Difficult. This requires a professional. But we don't have a repairman."

Among the crowd, Liu Ge, one of the older mecha pilots, stood nearby. He had some technical knowledge and frowned as he watched the young man's actions in the energy warehouse. He worried, "The technical difficulty at this point is high. Do you know how many types of energy support the entire defense area? This place is a central energy converter, with hundreds of energy pipelines, some for individual energy, some for mixed energy... Wanting to export energy from this energy warehouse is extremely challenging. Ordinary technicians will find it hard, and it requires a repairman very familiar with large machinery, at least an advanced repairman."

As he finished speaking, not long afterward, the young man set something on the console, and the entire energy warehouse immediately dimmed.

"Can this work?"

"Don't damage the other pipelines in the defense area; the external pollution is as high as 6000."

Amidst the chattering, You Su stood outside the crowd.

He stood with his arms crossed, his gaze always following the person moving around the energy warehouse. In no time, the young man directly climbed up the conversion device with one hand, landed gracefully at a high point, quickly changed tools from his backpack, jumped from one pipeline to another, and even adjusted the rotating switches suspended at high places.