Chapter 107

Guide

The sudden change caught everyone off guard. Seeing two mechas being dragged into the forest, all the mecha pilots immediately activated their thrusters to follow. However, the dragging force of the tentacle was extremely strong. Despite the attacks from other mecha pilots, it still maintained a steady dragging speed.

Ji Qingfeng and Zhao Lejie's mechas, when compared to it, were like a drop in the ocean, completely unable to resist.

Other mecha pilots caught up with the speed of the tentacle, and a series of attacks slowed down its speed reluctantly.

At this dragging speed, the mother mantis and the mechas would be pulled directly to the end by this pollutant!

"We can't let it drag them in," Huo Yan urgently said, "The main body of this thing is even more difficult to deal with!"

Just one tentacle already gave so much trouble. If it was the main body of this thing, could they still handle it?

Ying Chenlin's peripheral vision fell on the ground. The groove created by this thing was very deep, and the depth of the depression almost matched the tentacle, as if this thing hadn't approached them in a short time but had been crawling on the surface long ago, concealed by the fallen branches and leaves in the burnt tree forest. He glanced at the radar position; the mother mantis's response was still there, but this thing had no reaction on the radar.

"No!" The Gale mecha pilot shouted, "We can't break this thing at all!"

Qi Sicheng's face became a bit solemn. Their control over weapons against this thing was almost zero. "Control ineffective."

Ji Qingfeng didn't dare to pull the restraint lock too hard; such pulling force would only break the restraint lock. He changed hands and jumped off the mantis, pulling with Zhao Lejie on both sides. "Damn, what kind of structure is this thing? I've never seen anything so powerful!"

Seeing the dragging speed increase, You Su's gaze fell at the end of the burnt tree forest. He frowned and said, "Ji Qingfeng, stabilize the direction."

Ji Qingfeng: "?"

You Su quickly switched to the sniper cannon, charged the energy bar to full, and in the scope appeared the hind limb of the mother mantis bound by the tentacle. When the energy was fully charged, he attacked suddenly.

Before Ji Qingfeng could react, the mother mantis suddenly received an attack. The entire body tilted towards a certain direction. Just as the vibration stabilized, You Su's second shot with the sniper cannon was ready and hit the mother mantis again!

Ying Chenlin shouted, "Move the position higher; its joints are the most fragile."

You Su moved the sniper cannon up a bit, and the 100% charged sniper cannon fired again. Several consecutive shots completely shattered the legs of the mother mantis bound by the tentacle. The broken parts of the body dropped several iron wire-like worms, and the tentacle, dragging the severed limbs of the mother mantis, quickly rushed away. Ji Qingfeng and Zhao Lejie's mechas, along with the mother mantis, fell in place.

Everyone immediately stopped, watching the tentacle disappear at the end of the burnt tree forest, leaving no trace.

Qi Sicheng said in a deep voice, "It escaped."

Huo Yan was a bit surprised. "This thing doesn't seem to be very intelligent."

Ji Qingfeng looked at the scene. "Pity my daughter lost a leg."

"It's better than your daughter being dragged inside and eaten, right?" Zhao Lejie looked at the broken leg of the mantis, and seeing those worm-like creatures fall out, he felt a tingling sensation. "Your daughter's descendants can really eat; this mantis has been hollowed out by them."