Chapter 60

Crows

In KID's channel, after the yellow smoke dispersed, Ji Qingfeng looked into the distance, "Really? Can't BZZL1 handle it? They just ran away!"

Lin Yao: "They ran quite fast, disappeared in a swoosh."

"Their retreat is normal. With the loss of one mecha, it's not a good outcome for us to fight them head-on," Huo Yan looked at his weapon's damage level and added, "But we didn't lose. Currently, we're leading on the battlefield."

Lu Xi: "How about finding a place to rest?"

Huo Yan nodded, flipped through the nearby map, "Yes, we need to save some energy."

After a brief silence, the commentator in the live broadcast coughed, "The battle between KID and BZZL1 has ended, and the situation is intense. Currently, BZZL1 has lost one mecha and successfully retreated from the battlefield."

After finishing the battle, KID's team didn't stay in place for too long. Those who were watching the match thought KID would follow BZZL1's direction, but unexpectedly, they turned around in place, then circled to the other side of the Qiu Jin Grand Canyon, finding a spot with some trees for cover and stopped there.

They didn't move.

Audience: ???

The commentator was at a loss for words, "Let's switch to other perspectives and focus on other teams' matches."

Inside the battlefield, other members of the YDS team were in another area of the Qiu Jin Grand Canyon. The only thing visible was the real-time updated performance list on the game system. Upon seeing BZZL1 lose one mecha, Ke Lin's expression became serious, "We need to be careful in this match."

KID ranked first, and they had studied this team. Their tactics were unconventional, often dividing the battlefield and fighting randomly. While dividing the battlefield wasn't ineffective in team battles, their chaotic style of combat tended to drag opponents into their rhythm, causing the collapse of their own strategies.

"BZZL1 is probably led by their rhythm. Sneaking around for a surprise attack and being discovered can easily be separated by their skillful division," Ke Lin quickly analyzed the information on the field. "It's just surprising to be eliminated so quickly. If you encounter KID, don't fall into their rhythm and be cautious of their weapons."

Teams currently participating in the match naturally noticed the refreshing of the match results. From the obvious changes in the results, it was evident that KID was facing BZZL1. However, most teams didn't expect these two teams to meet, and the fourth-ranked BZZL1 from the previous season unexpectedly found itself at a disadvantage, losing one mecha.

"Was KID's strength always this strong?"

"Something's off, be cautious of KID."

Outside the arena, Jiang Simiao, seeing this, didn't know whether to be happy or worried, "YDS is mainly on the other side of the battlefield. I wonder if they'll come over here anytime soon."

After saying that, he paused for a moment, "The results are also in, and they don't have enough energy. They need to rest and wait for an opportunity... They've grown."

With a three-day time limit for Limited Survival, all teams became wary of KID. However, KID chose a safe place to recuperate, avoiding combat.

But the mountains they bombarded were too conspicuous. Subsequent mecha teams passing through the area had to pay extra attention to avoid unforeseen circumstances.

On the first day, battles erupted in multiple locations. KID clashed with BZZL1 in one of them. To avoid elimination due to poor performance, participating teams opportunistically engaged in battles. After resting, KID had friction with two other teams, eliminating a total of two mechas. By the end of the first 24 hours, KID's performance was only second to YDS.