Chapter 88

End

Hearing the response in his ear, Ying Chenlin glanced slightly to the side. In the spacious cockpit, you could see the twinkling stars in space and the white waves rolling on the surface of the Qiu Jin planet. His gaze lingered on that planet for a long time, and finally, he wearily closed his eyes.

Theo said, "Looks like he fell asleep again!"

You Su manipulated the mecha with one hand, feeling that the warmth of the breath on his neck seemed to gradually subside. With just a glance to the side, he could see someone's furry head. "Turn down the volume of the communication."

Theo: "Oh, okay!"

At this moment, Ying Chenlin's body slid slightly downward. You Su quickly reached out and held him. The weight pressing on him was very light, covered by a layer of combat suit, yet there was a strange sense of contact.

The explosions outside had already swept over, covering more than half of the planet's surface. It did look like some extraordinary fireworks.

His fingertips touched the back of Ying Chenlin's neck, and then reached up to touch the slightly long hair of the other person.

After a brief pause, You Su moved slightly upward, patting the child's head. "Have a good sleep."

The heavy weapon exploded inside the black hole when the half-hour countdown ended, confirming the effectiveness of the strategy. Due to the wide coverage of the black hole, this explosion was a chain reaction, engulfing the entire Qiu Jin in a sea of fire. The detection system failed on a large scale, but the pollution associated with the black hole completely disappeared, along with that strange magnetic field.

The super S-class pollutant black hole was dead.

Listening to the cheers of many mecha pilots in the communication channel, everyone in the control bureau finally let go. "Chairman, we succeeded!"

Li Jingyan stood up straight and said, "Open the entrance of the Qiu Jin Management Bureau. Our mecha pilots are still waiting to go home."

All the staff entered into new busyness, but this time, the busyness was no longer filled with fear.

The border troops evacuated from the central control room. Several researchers came over to report the data of the heavy weapon to Old Qiu. After listening and explaining several things, Old Qiu looked at his student beside him and instructed, "When the data of the heavy weapon is verified, help me check someone."

The student looked at him in confusion. "Sure, what do you want to check, teacher?"

"The mecha pilot Sink and the weapon on that mecha," Old Qiu glanced at the busy central control room. "That weapon reminds me of an old friend."

Hearing Sink, the student was a bit surprised. His teacher usually didn't pay much attention to mecha matches. He should be more interested in various academic competitions and technical reports in his professional field. He didn't expect him to be interested in Sink.

In space, the Qiu Jin Management Bureau opened the passage to the outside. Mechas hovered in an orderly manner, entering the passage. Shen Xingtang left the central control room early and stood with Jiang Simiao on the Qiu Jin Management Bureau's landing pad, watching as one mecha after another entered. Among those mechas, he saw the red mecha of KID.

Before the mecha could stabilize, the two of them rushed over quickly.

After the red and white mecha stopped, the cockpit doors opened one after another, and the lively mecha pilots came out.