Chapter 133

Supply

After adjusting the data of the medic mecha, Ying Chenlin should return to the lobby and play solo after confirming. The confirmation box for the match quickly appeared, and Ying Chenlin was instantly transported to the preparation hall after confirming. In the hall, various virtual images of mecha pilots loaded one after another, and mechas of various types appeared. Ying Chenlin also saw several scattered teammates in his team.

His teammates seemed to be a four-player team, not talking much. They probably had their own team channel. After entering, they briefly reported their positions and weapons. Ying Chenlin also reported his position and weapon. However, when he mentioned the speed cannon, the mechas with firearms in the team glanced at him, seemingly puzzled by his choice of the speed cannon.

Among all the teammates, only the stealth mecha spoke more, as if explaining and introducing others. The mecha with firearms in the team directly asked, "Is the stealth a top player in Chi Lizi?"

The stealth mecha replied, "I'm live streaming, hope you don't mind."

With that, he indirectly admitted his identity.

"No problem, are you still leading, big shot?" the mecha with firearms asked.

Chi Lizi was not good at leading, "You four, take the lead, and I'll cooperate with you."

Ying Chenlin noticed the weapons carried by the stealth mecha. He was no longer in a state of confusion about team battle mechas. During this time, following Jiang Simiao, he had also seen a lot of information about mecha pilots in the alliance's database. Chi Lizi was a very special mecha pilot. He drove a long-range stealth mecha, giving up the advantage of stealth in close combat and choosing to pick up long-range weapons. He often disappeared on the battlefield, taking heads from a distance with a sniper cannon.

He had met Chi Lizi once before, during the Koria period when they were both on the main planet. Chi Lizi's Black Crow went to another planet, and they didn't interact much.

But the fact that he was in the same team as Chi Lizi... did that mean the potential rating of this account was very high?!

Sure enough, not long after all the mecha pilots loaded into the preparation hall, the IDs of everyone appeared on the hall, along with the information about the upcoming match.

[Loading into the pollution zone [Qiu Jin Grand Canyon], basic requirements for entry [6000]]

[Rating for this match is S, mode [Team Battle · Limited Survival 60 minutes], additional last-place elimination (15 minutes)]

Ying Chenlin was stunned when he saw this. Qiu Jin Grand Canyon was a pollution zone he was very familiar with, and this game mode even had last-place elimination. He immediately clicked on the rule details, and when he saw the rules, he immediately confirmed. This map and mode completely replicated the rules of the match that KID experienced in Qiu Jin. Back then, the rule was to eliminate the team ranked last every day, but in the virtual battlefield, it turned into eliminating one team ranked last every 15 minutes.

S rating, plus special rules, and they were matched with Chi Lizi.

Seeing this, Ying Chenlin already knew that there were probably many experts in this match. Professional mecha pilots were definitely not in short supply.

At the same time, in Chi Lizi's live broadcast room, the morning's broadcast was still hot.

Fans and viewers from all over crowded the live broadcast room, discussing the IDs in the preparation hall.

[Sure enough, Liz's live broadcast room crashes into professional mecha pilots every day.]

[Haha, the virtual battlefield is not friendly to professional mecha pilots. Do you think Star Network Intelligence Matchmaking is easy?]