Chapter 178

KID vs. YDS

KID's sniper cannon fired too quickly, and people in the live broadcast room were still analyzing whether KID and YDS would start a fight. Trace's sniper cannon had already rushed ahead, aiming to take the flag point that YDS was heading for.

When this shot was fired, Ji Qingfeng immediately recognized the mecha in front and shouted, "Brother!!! It's YDS!"

You Su glanced up slightly, "Too late."

The two teams met in the narrow underwater passage, and KID took the initiative to bombard the opponent.

The 100% sniper cannon penetrated through the calm underwater currents. YDS's gun mecha, Hu Luobu, reacted quickly. When Trace's sniper cannon attacked, he retaliated with an energy cannon.

"Cao!" Hu Luobu from YDS exclaimed, "Damn, it's KID again! Do they always start a fight whenever they meet?"

Ke Lin's pupils contracted, noticing the subtle changes caused by the fired projectile, "No, stabilize the mecha!"

As the two projectiles collide, Trace's sniper cannon compressed the storm and exploded at the bottom of the sea. Although the storm weakened by the seawater still stirred up the nearby water flow, it pushed back several mechas behind YDS.

Ying Chenlin, unable to stop it in time, immediately said, "Qingfeng, go for the point."

With all the bombardment, the point hadn't been captured yet. Whoever arrived first would claim it.

Before Ji Qingfeng could speak, Lin Yao directly kicked him in the direction of the flag point. "Da Feng, go!"

This battle came too suddenly. Both sides skipped the basic probing and directly entered the melee phase, exchanging heavy blows. The live broadcast clearly saw the power of Trace's weapon this time, witnessing the sniper cannon exploding and causing a delayed burst of wind blades.

The mecha base outside the venue also saw the situation with this weapon. Zhang, surprised, said, "Delayed burst of wind blades!? Such a large range, what kind of crystal ability is that!?"

Coach Gale observed the situation inside, his gaze shifting back and forth between KID and YDS. "This weapon is something."

"Trace's sniper cannon is a wind-based sniper cannon. After the explosion, it triggers water flow and pushes YDS's mecha backward!" The commentator quickly explained, "Qingfeng is on the move; he uses the grappling hook to teleport through the exploding water currents, heading straight to the flag point!"

In the instant of Trace's sniper cannon explosion, KID seized the opportunity. Ji Qingfeng stealthily moved through the exploding water currents using the grappling hook. The movement of the mecha in water was affected by the propulsion system, but for the high-dimensional grappling hook, it could almost ignore the influence of water flow and swiftly traverse through it.

Ying Chenlin immediately noticed the mecha moving through the water flow. She let go of her weapon, and the chain of the thunder-conducting ball scattered in the water, rapidly expanding and locking onto Ji Qingfeng from all directions. A sizzling sound echoed as a widespread thunder attack paralyzed him.

Not only that, as soon as Ying Chenlin lost control, on the other side, Hu Luobu's tracking cannon instantly locked onto Ji Qingfeng, firing a shot directly.

[KID's Qingfeng is locked by Ke Lin's chain ball, Luobo is making a move!]

[KID is too reckless; that's YDS!]

While Ji Qingfeng was halfway through, he was hit by Ke Lin's chain ball, instantly getting stuck in place. He was about to use the grappling hook to break free when he looked up and saw the tracking cannon coming towards him. When Hu Luobu's tracking cannon hit him, it instantly split into two projectiles, flanking and striking in his direction. Ji Qingfeng almost cursed out the profanity at the tip of his tongue. In the next moment, he utilized the extreme teleportation escape between the two tracking cannons, "Yao Bao! You almost sent me away! Ke Lin brings thunder! Hu Luobu's weapon can split into two!"