Chapter 73

Bait

Zhao Lejie felt slightly uncomfortable with this sudden intimacy, "Are we this close?"

Ji Qingfeng continued, "Familiarity comes with time. It's not the first time, right?"

Zhao Lejie: "..."

What is this person saying? It sounds reasonable, but he didn't understand.

The arrival of Gale Base greatly relieved the external pressure faced by the A-14 area. Lin Yao and others, who were originally unable to enter the outer circle, followed the Gale team led by Qi Sicheng and immediately cut through a new path from the dense pollution, directly reaching the position of the stranded team in the middle.

However, the problem was not completely solved, as the biggest threat, the S-class Steel Winged Bird, still watched eagerly. The pressure brought by flying pollutants increased exponentially with the addition of personnel.

Ke Lin saw the arrival of Qi Sicheng: "How many people did you bring, and what's the configuration?"

"10, a fully reorganized team. In addition, 2 tanks, 2 controllers, and 1 artillery mecha." Qi Sicheng observed the situation on-site when he arrived. This area was a flying environment, and the black hole couldn't approach. Melee mechas like guards and stealth had limited effectiveness in this environment compared to long-range mechas. Therefore, bringing tanks and ranged mechas was the most appropriate choice.

In the communication channel, Ying Chenlin glanced at the mecha information and said, "So, we have a total of 6 tank mechas."

Zhao Lejie suddenly had a bad premonition.

You Su smiled and said, "It's nighttime, the perfect time to act quickly."

Ji Qingfeng nodded, "It's time to revive the revolutionary friendship of the Tianyu Star!"

Tanks, nighttime, time... Some things don't need to be explained so clearly. The two team captains who had studied KID's images had already realized the significance of these keywords.

Huo Yan looked at Ke Lin and Qi Sicheng, asking, "Yes, everyone is familiar. What do you think, Team Leader Ke Lin and Team Leader Qi Sicheng?"

Ke Lin pursed his lips slightly, looking at Qi Sicheng beside him, "It's also a way."

Qi Sicheng glanced around at the flying pollutants and then explained, "I understand. Prepare two tanks from the second team. Follow the deputy team's instructions later."

He instructed, "Lejie, I'll leave it to you."

Zhao Lejie whispered, "It's not safe for all tanks to leave. I can stay in place temporarily to protect you."

Lin Yao exclaimed, "But aren't you the first tank mecha?"

Ji Qingfeng added, "Yes, the first tank sets an example."

Zhao Lejie had nothing to say.

Huo Yan directly asked, "How much energy output is needed for the shield in this situation?"

There was no time to explain too much. Ying Chenlin had the six tank mechas find their positions, and with this number of mechas, they could match the Tianyu Star. "Tanks, get ready, push the energy to 40% first."

The single mecha pilots were puzzled. What method were these people using to present such a mystery in front of them?

The tanks' usage was too limited. At most, they could block damage. In the combat thinking of single mechas, it was better to bring two powerful artillerys than two tanks. The best way to breakthrough was to attack instead of defending.